2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Apr 8, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #451 of 1,050

none that i know of.

Well joe's impression is kind of disappointing.I would say better to get vc02 than spend 45 bucks if they sound as joe described.

I still don't understand why vc02 is so scarce,,its damn cheap for what it does.
Even vc1000 is not that popular.

One explanation is that people,well majority simply likes the fun sound or in other words a v shape signature which also explains the more popularity of gr07 be over gr07 mk2.

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:07 PM Post #452 of 1,050
I sort of took it for granted, but does anyone know if the AN16 will be included in the initial delivery of the VSD2/S, or will it be sent separately later on? I'm guessing the former but might aswell check.

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #453 of 1,050
  I sort of took it for granted, but does anyone know if the AN16 will be included in the initial delivery of the VSD2/S, or will it be sent separately later on? I'm guessing the former but might aswell check.

Joe said he got vsd2 but is yet to get an16 so...........

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #455 of 1,050

Joe said he got vsd2 but is yet to get an16 so...........

Yeah, but I ordered them direct from China. I assume LMUE will treat your orders differently. I assume the holdup until now was due to waiting for the AN16 too

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Apr 8, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #456 of 1,050

I think they will include the AN16 on the initial delivery. See this post

Apr 8, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #457 of 1,050

Yes,Its being sent along with VSD2S first and then with VSD2 as one shipment,that's why the delay (against original announced date of 1st Apr) in dispatching both the models,due to delayed delivery of AN16s from Vsonic to LMUE.....

Apr 8, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #458 of 1,050
Thanks for the replies, hadn't actually seen the post from LMUE where they showed the AN16.

I am getting mine on friday according to DHL estimates. "Sadly" I'm going to Spain for a weeks vacation then so I will have to wait for a while before that sweet, precise Vsonic sound will hit my eardrums... sigh...

Apr 8, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #461 of 1,050
I picked Express shipping which might show more info aswell.  Picked it when they still would have arrived with time to spare if they had shipped on the 1st as initially projected.

Apr 8, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #463 of 1,050
Love how ppl are already doing comparisons and saying the an16 will sound like X. What's wrong with posting your opinion based on actually having heard it - once you hear it. Otherwise this thread becomes a bit less useful.

Apr 8, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #464 of 1,050
Love how ppl are already doing comparisons and saying the an16 will sound like X. What's wrong with posting your opinion based on actually having heard it - once you hear it. Otherwise this thread becomes a bit less useful.

There will be a new exclusive thread for AN16.....this thread cld continue accepting VSD2/2S related......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back