2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange
Dec 1, 2013 at 5:04 PM Post #76 of 163
then u need to gift me cd without the cover as i live in warm parts of the world.lol
L3000.gif

anyways good suggestions

Dec 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM Post #77 of 163
  then u need to gift me cd without the cover as i live in warm parts of the world.lol
L3000.gif

anyways good suggestions

lol thank you. Will do! I'll send yours with one of those drinks that contains a little umbrella in it haha!

Dec 1, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #79 of 163
I am in! Last year was my first, and I really liked it. I live in Brazil and I have no problem with international shipping, but I would like to be paired with another head-fier from Brazil, or at least Latin America, but I don't know if there are any (am I alone out here?). Otherwise, anywhere in the world is fine.

Dec 1, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #80 of 163
I'll play.  CONUS please.

Dec 2, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #81 of 163
  Ok I guess I won't gift my headphones away. Just thought they would make a sweet Christmas gift, and I mean it's not like I was just giving them away because I do not like them or anything like that. I genuinely thought some audiophile out there might enjoy them but I understand the issues with that come with that so instead I'll stick to music. Although I thought that this might be a good chance to brainstorm on cool cheap gift ideas that would be fair to everyone and in compliance with the holliday gift exchange(headphones/hardware excluded).
I apologize if this is not appropriate for this thread. If it is then please feel free to delete or move this to another thread. Or if enough people are interested maybe I'll just start one my own! :D
So here are some quick ideas that I came up with:
apple pie, who doesn't love some good pie during the holiday season, as long as it's shipped correctly LOL I wouldn't exactly recommend food but it's just an idea since I love baking.
christmas cards, cheap,, thoughtful, DIY-able, great stocking stuffer
local beers
CD wrapped in a scarf for those us of living in the colder parts in the world haha!

Again I apologize for any inconvenience this post might cause to any mods, admins, etc. I am only posting this here since it is relevant to this topic. Thank you and Happy Holidays Head-Fi !!!!!!!!!! :D

Local beer, good idea! 
beerchug.gif

Dec 2, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #82 of 163
Originally Posted by sardar17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
L3000.gif

Do you still want an exchange partner only in India? So far no one else has signed up from India. If no one from India signs up by 12/6, do you mind being opted out?

Dec 2, 2013 at 9:02 AM Post #85 of 163
I'm in!! Ship to anywhere in contiguous US.

Dec 2, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #86 of 163
I'm in for another year. CONUS only please.

Dec 2, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #87 of 163
I
*facepalm*

Yeah, uh, can someone buy me a SR-009 with the Blue Hawaii amp? That would be the best present evar. K thx bai. Don't worry, I'll be sure to give you an iPod Shuffle in exchange.

Dear Santa, I'd like an MDR-R10 please. Thanks!

I'll take an LCD2.2 while he's at it.

Dec 2, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #88 of 163
I would love to participate in this as well.  Sign me up 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back