2013 CanJam @ RMAF (Oct. 11-13, 2013): One of the world's finest headphone audio shows!
Aug 21, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #77 of 229
Quote:
is this going to be your first time??

If so, you have much to be excited about!

I love hangin' w/ my good friends there and meeting new ones.  Hearing all sorts of EARCANDY  
- Yeah, it's FUN

Yep, first RMAF/CanJam.  Have done some mini meets here and there and had fun...but his will give me the opportunity to listen to just about everything I am interested in and then some.

Aug 23, 2013 at 3:33 AM Post #78 of 229
Quote:
Yep, first RMAF/CanJam.  Have done some mini meets here and there and had fun...but his will give me the opportunity to listen to just about everything I am interested in and then some.

Indeed it will sir!

This year is shaping up to be a great one.
Well don't miss Sat. night's beer social!

Aug 23, 2013 at 6:07 PM Post #79 of 229
oh, NO, NOT FOR A MEET

I just meant what you're bringing for the trip - 
what you'll travel with.

I forgot to add my Jambox by Jawbone for the hotel room when people are kickin' it.

We did this last year and it was interesting to see the different stuff

I'll bring my Red Beats Pill. :D

Aug 31, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #82 of 229
Quote:
so who running the dinner parties this trip.

Hmm, dunno.  I did most of the rounding up for the two nights we spent at CAS4.  I could give it a shot, but CanJam is SOOO MUCH bigger.

And Frank, there's always a meet... somewhere... just stick with us buddy. 
smile.gif

Sep 1, 2013 at 3:18 AM Post #84 of 229
Did I talk about going to RMAF everywhere BESIDES the RMAF thread???  
blink.gif
   About time I checked in here.  I'M GOING!  

It's my first RMAF and the first event that I'm going to be at the UE tables and sharing the demos.  I invite you to bring your sources and amps (I'll have my portables at the table).

Since I'll be sticking around the UE tables throughout the event, I hope to hang out with all of you at night.

Tell me if you want me to bring anything with me after show hours or I'll just hang out and hopefully hear some of your stuff...

(If enough of you contact me prior to the show with definite interest, I can try to arrange an audiologist for a specified time.)  

That always helps...and the 20% meet discount will definitely apply for everyone!  

Sep 2, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #85 of 229
Quote:

Hmm, dunno.  I did most of the rounding up for the two nights we spent at CAS4.  I could give it a shot, but CanJam is SOOO MUCH bigger.

And Frank, there's always a meet... somewhere... just stick with us buddy. 
smile.gif

Dinner parties always get decided daily it seems at RMAF!'
Because all of us get to see friends there that we hardly ever visit with - so the plans change.

We'll all be on it and @warrenpchi knows I'm DOWN to kick it all night!! My cousin is usually
down too.

Should we start listing off what we're bringing personal audio-wise?
THIS ISN'T FOR A MEET

but we've done this the past few years.
I'm taking a mental inventory right now, and having my CEntrance HiFi-M8 just seriously cut 
down on the number of things I'm bringin!!!!

Sep 4, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #86 of 229
Hi everyone,
this will be my first time at the CanJam.I come from italy and i'm planning to start a new business for italy and europe about headphones and related products.
I know it'll be exciting.I've been an audio mastering engineer for some years but i've always been mad about headphones since i was a teenager.
I hope to meet many "crazy" guys like me.
smily_headphones1.gif

ciao!

Francesco

Sep 8, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #88 of 229
  Hi everyone,
this will be my first time at the CanJam.I come from italy and i'm planning to start a new business for italy and europe about headphones and related products.
I know it'll be exciting.I've been an audio mastering engineer for some years but i've always been mad about headphones since i was a teenager.
I hope to meet many "crazy" guys like me.
smily_headphones1.gif

ciao!

Francesco

I think all the attendees at CanJam will be "crazy" guys like you.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back