2012 CanJam @ RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest) -- Come and hang out with thousands of fellow audio enthusiasts!
Oct 12, 2012 at 12:08 AM Post #166 of 222
Quote:
Well crap...I am not going to make it (Cost me $150 for the plane ticket cancellation too) Mikemercer, Jazzerdave and the rest....Take a lot of pictures and eat everyone's shrimp for me. I'll have to enjoy it via the web.  
angry_face.gif

I'll do what I can.  I do like shrimp...

Oct 12, 2012 at 12:11 AM Post #167 of 222
On a good note my CSP2+ is packed and ready for shipping from Decware!

Oct 12, 2012 at 3:52 AM Post #168 of 222
[SIZE=10pt]“Head Monster” Noel Lee, will be on hand at CAN JAM to personally introduce and demo Monster’s exciting new collection of premium headphones including Monster DNA, Inspiration and the upcoming Diamond Tears. Noel will be there on Friday, October 12.[/SIZE]

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/PyTQ-p7aPko[/VIDEO]

Actually the Inspiration is decent-sounding based on my tests at the Apple Store. I didn't know they were noise cancelling though. IIRC, the UE6000 seemed better sonically.

Oct 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM Post #169 of 222
So how is the meet?  Any impressions?

Oct 13, 2012 at 6:15 PM Post #174 of 222
Was just there. Talked to pete millet for about 30 mins on amp design. Real nice dude, the little i know about them but willing to share some stuff. The portable glacier sounds phenomenal, from talk of the design it should be. 

Everyone was real cool. Fireeye/furutech/earsonics distributor hooked me up with a free fireye mini randomly. UE folks were cool. Harveys always dope. alo etc. 

Oct 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #175 of 222
asak, we appreciate the impressions...Any photos would be appreciated!

popcorn.gif

Man it is a bummer I had to cancel....

Oct 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #177 of 222
Have to admit Im slightly surprised that no impressions so far.  Where are all the reports on the new toys we get to drool over?  I remember back in the day when the action was fast and furious during Can Jam with updates on the hour almost like a play by play.  Pictures of all the new stuff was flooding in.

Perhaps Im posting this rant of mine in the wrong section and as I speak there is another thread overflowing with gushing reports.

If thats the case forgive my pesty winy brat like rant. 
wink.gif

Oct 14, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #178 of 222
Quote:
The THE ALO AUDIO STUDIO SIX     looks like the Schiit products! =)

Any information on the tubes that the Studio Six uses?  (I count two twin triodes, two beam power tubes, one fulll-wave rectifier (a 5Y3 common to 250VDC amps, or a different type?), and one tube on the end that I can't identify.)

Oct 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM Post #179 of 222
Have to admit Im slightly surprised that no impressions so far.  Where are all the reports on the new toys we get to drool over?  I remember back in the day when the action was fast and furious during Can Jam with updates on the hour almost like a play by play.  Pictures of all the new stuff was flooding in.

Perhaps Im posting this rant of mine in the wrong section and as I speak there is another thread overflowing with gushing reports.

If thats the case forgive my pesty winy brat like rant. :wink:

I didn't go this year. Last year's play by play was mostly me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back