2012 CanJam @ RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest) -- Come and hang out with thousands of fellow audio enthusiasts!
Aug 28, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #33 of 222
Quote:
Is there additional registration/etc required for CanJam beyond RMAF, or basically just show up?

All attendee admission is via RMAF. That is, as an attendee, you buy a ticket to get into RMAF, and CanJam @ RMAF is included!

Thanks for asking. I'll make that more clear in the first post.

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:20 PM Post #34 of 222
All attendee admission is via RMAF. That is, as an attendee, you buy a ticket to get into RMAF, and CanJam @ RMAF is included!

Neat! Thanks.

Let me clarify: I am *very* lazy and tend not to read things that I probably should. :ph34r:

Thanks again! :beerchug:

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:28 PM Post #35 of 222
Quote:

so what's the common language in what appears to be a seriously mixed-up country... English ?

we had the same problem in England a few centuries ago, about thirty different local dialects were spoke by about 70% of the population (we'll call it Olde English for arguments sake), the rest spoke French... Henry V sorted out all that malarkey when we were fighting the French (Agincourt et al), he didn't want his messages to be intercepted so he wrote them in English which was the first recorded standardisation of the language, though it took a few centuries to become the common English language that is spoke today.

the common language is french. in walony they barely speak dutch. English is our 3th language but my english is better then my french. english and dutch have a lot in common

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #36 of 222
Quote:

What's the price for a ticket? and is there a certain age to enter?

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #41 of 222
Flying to the festival costs $400-$500 not including return flight or stay or lugging gear and what not for people on the East Coast.

I know :wink:

But the entrance is cheap. I expected it to be something like $50/day.

For a European, It's probably $2-3k to go there with expensive flights and whatnot.

Aug 28, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #42 of 222
Neat! Thanks.
Let me clarify: I am *very* lazy and tend not to read things that I probably should. :ph34r:
Thanks again! :beerchug:

On line registration for the RMAF was easy and it provides links for hotel and airport transportation. It took about 20 minutes to get all the pieces in place.

Aug 28, 2012 at 6:05 PM Post #43 of 222
Flying to the festival costs $400-$500 not including return flight or stay or lugging gear and what not for people on the East Coast.

Ah, the price of fun! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back