2012 CanJam @ RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest) -- Come and hang out with thousands of fellow audio enthusiasts!
Aug 28, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #46 of 222
Looking through the list I see no Eddie Current, this extremely disappoints me. 
mad.gif

I guess there's still time....

Aug 29, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #47 of 222
I'm already contemplating the gear I'm bringin' for RMAF/Canjam 2012!! So far I think I'm gonna bring my JHAudio JH-13 Pros (w/ Moon Audio Silver Dragon cables), Audeze LCD3's, Audioquest Dragonfly, HRT Headstreamer, Macbook/Amarra rig and iPad2/iPod Touch. We'll see!!

Aug 29, 2012 at 3:20 AM Post #48 of 222
Quote:

CanJam @ RMAF will once again be hosted in the Rocky Mountain Event Center ballroom (giving us over 12,000 square feet to showcase headphone audio gear from around.  Exhibitors this year will include (and this list is not final):

1. Cavalli Audio​
  1. HeadAmp​
  1. Audeze​
  1. JH Audio​
  1. CEntrance​
  1. Jaben​
  1. Spider​
  1. Head-Direct (HiFiMAN)​
  1. HIDEF Lifestyle​
  1. V-MODA​
  1. Westone​
  1. Musical Surroundings & Fosgate​
  1. American Music & Sound (Fostex)​
  1. Woo Audio​
  1. Musica Acoustics​
  1. Unique Melody​
  1. Sennheiser​
  1. Monster​
  1. Koss​
  1. Exit Level Audio​
  1. Ray Samuels Audio​

Once again, we’ll be having a Saturday Night Social in the Rocky Mountain Event Center, with free local brew on tap!

Jude, that's a nice preliminary list but with some glaring holes in it, eg. akg, beyer, denon, dna, eddie current, etymotic, grado, head direct, headroom, schiit, shure, sony, stax, ultrasone  and of course beats & bose
wink.gif
, just to mention a few. and what about ttvj and moon audio? are any/many of these likely to show?
i'm sure the free brewskis will boost attendance! 
beerchug.gif

Aug 29, 2012 at 3:52 AM Post #49 of 222
Quote:
Jude, that's a nice preliminary list but with some glaring holes in it, eg. akg, beyer, denon, eddie current, etymotic, grado, headroom, shure, sony, stax, ultrasone  and of course beats & bose
wink.gif
, just to mention a few. and what about ttvj and moon audio? are any/many of these likely to show?
i'm sure the free brewskis will boost attendance! 
beerchug.gif

Moon Audio, beyerdynamic and HeadRoom have been added to the list. Eddie Current is currently a maybe.

AKG has never exhibited at any of our meets that I can recall, so this one's not unusual. As for the rest, I'd love to see them all exhibit at the event, but CanJam @ RMAF exhibit space is currently sold out.

Aug 29, 2012 at 3:56 AM Post #50 of 222
Quote:
Moon Audio, beyerdynamic and HeadRoom have been added to the list. Eddie Current is currently a maybe.

AKG has never exhibited at any of our meets that I can recall, so this one's not unusual. As for the rest, I'd love to see them all exhibit at the event, but CanJam @ RMAF exhibit space is currently sold out.

i've never seen akg at any meet either. have they ever been contacted and invited?
as far as space goes, well you just may need some more! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #59 of 222
Quote:
Good music surpasses language barriers!
It wouldn't be THAT much of a problem actually. A lot of people speak English, and if they don't then I'm sure you'd still be able to communicate some way or another.
The main problem would be getting enough people. The majority of the people on head-fi are in the US, so it's easiest getting a lot of people.
Right now I'm trying to organize a Netherlands/Belgium meet, and It's going to be tough to even find 20-30 people. And that's an entire two countries combined!

you should try in the UK instead. There are loads of head fiers in the UK and its not too hard to get too from europe.

Aug 30, 2012 at 4:22 PM Post #60 of 222
Quote:
pff the cost to go there is €800... that a HD700

yup, it might cost you a bunch to attend. but it might also save you a small fortune in buying and trying different things. and it'll be a blast! it can be a great vacation, especially if you have a little time to spend checking out the nearby natural beauty, like rocky mountain national park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back