2011 Meet in the Netherlands: March 27th, Soest!
Mar 27, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #316 of 323

Quote:
I had a good time guys. Sorry I had to leave early.
Hope you enjoyed the rest of the beer and minicakes :wink:

Thanks Paaj for having us!

oww, you brought some of that

Sorry, we were late offcourse, I've missed that, thanks:)

Mar 27, 2011 at 4:40 PM Post #317 of 323
You're welcome. I wasn't the only one who brought stuff, so thanks everyone
Looking forward to Deep funks notes and to the picture (my camera was dead, ofcourse...)

More about the meet later, I'm off to bed :)

Mar 27, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #318 of 323
I am celebrating this Sunday with James Brown & The JB's' "Funky Drummer" (Long Version) with the Pioneer Monitor 10 Proglover did not like. I gave the Pioneer a bit of burn in with a new set up (Discmans are convenient).

Drosera, thanks for making me a temporarily chocolate addict. I now really want to modify my DT48E... 

Henk, the HD800 and R10 were a pleasure, the HF2 was just a party to listen too
wink.gif

Proglover, may the cMoy be of use. The Pioneer will certainly be, I am a happy listener.

Ultrainferno, the HD600 was a pleasant surprise. 

Paaj, thanks for everything.

Za... (sorry the name slipped my mind), it was fun.

Now where shall I post my notes, new thread?

Mar 27, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #319 of 323
Mar 27, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #320 of 323
Deep Funk, may the Monitor 10 be of use to you. Please mind, you actually got this as a gift from Evandro. It was already his, but when he heard you wanted it, he insisted I'd give it to you on his behalf. And you, thanks for your cMoy.

Drosera, thanks for your fantastic brownies, which were indeed the best ones I've tasted, a real treat!

Paaj thanks for hosting this, please thank you uncle (it's your uncle i think?) again for welcoming at his basement and doing this for the 2nd time. Thanks to you both!

Henk, thanks for the ride, the nice conversations we had about cans (I've learned a lot) and offcourse for the opportunity to listen to R10, HD800, K1000, O2, K701 and those nice amps

And to everyone offcourse, thanks for the stuff you brought and for your nice company. It was very nice to spend some time with people who actually understand the crazy thing we have for headphones and there ampage.

Salute (proost), to the head-fi meet! I'll post some can impressions in the other topic tomorrow.

ps. thanks for NOT making a picture while I was wearing a HD800 the other way around, lol:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back