2011 Meet in the Netherlands: March 27th, Soest!
Mar 22, 2011 at 7:59 AM Post #287 of 323
Yes, I'll be there! With a SR325is, K271mkII and a laptop.

I hope I can ride with Peter Polo, is there anyone else from Twente who is attending just in case? I'll prepare some good food! 
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 22, 2011 at 3:25 PM Post #288 of 323

Quote:
no, I know Stormbringer will also come, with his SR325, K271 and laptop. Together we can make a 'table' or 'rig'.
Also Henk will come. I know that because he's so kind to let me ride along with him. I don't know what he's bringing though.

Don't know what I will bring yet. But I am aiming at bringing at least one full rig. Drosera wanted to hear a K701, but that is already going to be there.

Mar 22, 2011 at 3:52 PM Post #289 of 323

Quote:
Don't know what I will bring yet. But I am aiming at bringing at least one full rig. Drosera wanted to hear a K701, but that is already going to be there.  

I'm sure whatever you'll bring will be great, you have a mouthwatering collection of gear! 
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #290 of 323

Quote:

I'd love to hear a Sennheiser HD800 pretty please, but I understand if you don't want to transport it.

Mar 22, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #291 of 323
It comes in a box :wink:
I'd like to hear it again, in a complete rig or in combination with the luxman.

Mar 23, 2011 at 1:15 PM Post #293 of 323

Quote:
I'll bring it then - with the SPL Phonitor and Blackcube and at least one CDplayer. I think the Pure i20 is also coming along.

Ow yes:)
If I had to choose one though, R10:p

En dan hebben we t nog nieteens over de K1000 gehad...
Great collection, Henk

Mar 24, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #295 of 323
So, since I only have an HD-25 to bring as actual phones and I only have a T4 amplifier by iBasso to bring either...

Is anyone interested in hearing a Microsoft Zune 80GB, iPod Nano 3G (fatty), iphone 3GS, iPad 2g (If tomorrow goes well, that is), iPod Touch 4g (If I can borrow it) and/or Macbook Pro 13" 2011 as sources? If someone is, I'll come, but if nobody is, I'll pass - I don't want to be a freeloader.

Also, I would need to know a few good albums to bring. I have Norah Jones and Steely Dan for them, of course, but anything else (if you're interested) I will try to get as well - either with Spotify or just MP3 (or Apple Lossless if I can get it).

Mar 25, 2011 at 5:21 AM Post #297 of 323
Bring the iPad 2 if you can, 
don't worry about freeloading, come if you want to come.

tohenk2:
oh the K1000... I forgot to listen to them last time 
redface.gif
 They are higher on my wanting-to-listen list than the HD800 so if you bring one, I have to change my vote...
- and maybe the Stax O2 pretty please? Oh the hard choice you present with all the candy in your profile 
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2011 at 6:09 AM Post #299 of 323
Okay, I'm really hating this, since I've initiated this myself, but maybe I can't come:frowning2:

My fiancee's grandfather is in hospital since thursday and it's really not going well. I've spend 1.5 night in hospital now and we don't know 'when it's going to happen' (it's pretty sure things aren't going to be better anymore).

If I don't have to go to hospital this night and can actually get some sleep, I'll come by train tomorrow, a couple of hours later then 10, but I'll come. But if I have to go to hospital again this night, I'll have to pass.

So somebody else has to bring some cola's, buy them on my behalf.
If I come by train, I'll bring the D7000, HF-2, FiiO combo, Deep Funk's Monitor 10, but I'm not sure I can bring any more, maybe one can on top of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back