2011 Meet in the Netherlands: March 27th, Soest!
Mar 26, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #301 of 323
Have a good time tomorrow.
And don't forget to post some impressions
smile_phones.gif

Mar 26, 2011 at 2:27 PM Post #302 of 323

Quote:
Okay, I'm really hating this, since I've initiated this myself, but maybe I can't come:frowning2:

My fiancee's grandfather is in hospital since thursday and it's really not going well. I've spend 1.5 night in hospital now and we don't know 'when it's going to happen' (it's pretty sure things aren't going to be better anymore).

If I don't have to go to hospital this night and can actually get some sleep, I'll come by train tomorrow, a couple of hours later then 10, but I'll come. But if I have to go to hospital again this night, I'll have to pass.

So somebody else has to bring some cola's, buy them on my behalf.
If I come by train, I'll bring the D7000, HF-2, FiiO combo, Deep Funk's Monitor 10, but I'm not sure I can bring any more, maybe one can on top of that.

I am very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you... 

To the rest, and you of course too, have fun tomorrow. Do not forget to post pics and impressions. :)

Mar 26, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #304 of 323

Quote:
So who's left?
biggrin.gif

I wanted to come from the up-and-go - but I have to go somewhere else first (09:00 Haarlem). I will get to Soest, but not in the morning.
On the plus side, I might still be able to give proglover a ride.
I will bring all the requested stuff, but I only will have the pure i20 and one CD-player (Cyrus CD8x) as transports. I think the SPL and the Lehman will have to do as amps. So - the K1000, K701, HD800 are no problem, O2 will of course have to get some other amping.

Mar 26, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #306 of 323
I have successfully purchased an iPad 2 and will be bringing it tomorrow. I am also putting some music on most of the devices (apart from the Touch 4G.)

Proglover, I do hope things go well in the hospital! The same goes for tohenk2 in terms of being able to get to the meet.

Mar 26, 2011 at 6:38 PM Post #307 of 323
Sorry to hear it Proglover...

Couldn't carry the WEE, but I have an SRM-T1 for the O2, maybe not optimal but it'll do.

In case anyone needs to reach me, I should be reachable on my mobile: 06 13941953

Mar 26, 2011 at 7:51 PM Post #308 of 323
I will be there, tired though. 

Proglover, ik wens je hoe dan ook sterkte en beterschap voor je schoonvader. Bedankt voor de moeite man...

Why do days only have 24 hours
blink.gif
?

Mar 27, 2011 at 1:34 AM Post #309 of 323

Quote:
I will be there, tired though. 

Proglover, ik wens je hoe dan ook sterkte en beterschap voor je schoonvader. Bedankt voor de moeite man...

Why do days only have 24 hours
blink.gif
?

Today has only 23. 
wink.gif
(Something I forgot about, by my Blackberry as alarm clock thankfully remembered.)

Mar 27, 2011 at 5:12 AM Post #313 of 323
CDX593 added as transport, onbetaalde fitness here I come...

P.S. I am not taking a camera with me, I will just take notes of the set ups.

Mar 27, 2011 at 3:38 PM Post #314 of 323
I had a very nice time guys. I was just thinking, paaj, did you buy the drinks and food yourself? (except for Drosera's brownies offcourse, which were excellent)

Don't know how much it cost you, but we can split that up a bit, I'll be happy to pay something (het is niet de bedoeling dat jij daar alleen voor opdraait)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back