1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Apr 8, 2021 at 11:58 AM Post #1,337 of 1,586
US

😭

is there a legit place to buy it new there? here I am looking all at Amazon resellers and unfortunately it's hot unlike a lot of other good audio so minimum is $200 shipped from Japan
I am in Czech Republic and under 2500 Czk, so about 100 USD is the normal price.

Apr 8, 2021 at 2:27 PM Post #1,339 of 1,586
I am in Czech Republic and under 2500 Czk, so about 100 USD is the normal price.
Not even in China from alliexpress they could not be purchased under 130$ the cheaper golden version...if in Czechia it is 100$ this is a wonder ...maybe some price promotions at play....on amazon.de was 180E until stock vanished some 2 weeks ago...

Apr 8, 2021 at 3:12 PM Post #1,340 of 1,586
Not even in China from alliexpress they could not be purchased under 130$ the cheaper golden version...if in Czechia it is 100$ this is a wonder ...maybe some price promotions at play....on amazon.de was 180E until stock vanished some 2 weeks ago...
If you bought them 200 USD you will not like this :wink:

I looked for the invoice in my mailbox. I bought them the 12 December 2020 at munap.cz for 2197 Czk delivered.
US Dollar converted into Czech KorunaCzech Koruna converted into US DollarDate
1 USD = 21.758 CZK0.045960 USD = 1 CZKon 12/12/2020
(source Google)

2197x0.045960=100.97412

Ok, I was 1 USD off...

Apr 8, 2021 at 3:36 PM Post #1,341 of 1,586
Apr 8, 2021 at 3:42 PM Post #1,342 of 1,586
If you bought them 200 USD you will not like this :wink:

I looked for the invoice in my mailbox. I bought them the 12 December 2020 at munap.cz for 2197 Czk delivered.
US Dollar converted into Czech KorunaCzech Koruna converted into US DollarDate
1 USD = 21.758 CZK0.045960 USD = 1 CZKon 12/12/2020
(source Google)

2197x0.045960=100.97412

Ok, I was 1 USD off...
damn good price...indeed at the end of 2020 early 2021 the old stock in most european countries was at the end and most stores drop the price for stock end...that was the lowest prices even indeed I see at that time prices around 130$ but for the last pieces in stock that sold very fast...after that the new stock arrived at the normal prior prices again around 190-200 $. Now again the stock in europe are depleted and the price rising. The cheapest price it is on aliexpress directly from china at 130$ but only the gold version.

Apr 8, 2021 at 3:48 PM Post #1,344 of 1,586
damn good price...indeed at the end of 2020 early 2021 the old stock in most european countries was at the end and most stores drop the price for stock end...that was the lowest prices even indeed I see at that time prices around 130$ but for the last pieces in stock that sold very fast...after that the new stock arrived at the normal prior prices again around 190-200 $. Now again the stock in europe are depleted and the price rising. The cheapest price it is on aliexpress directly from china at 130$ but only the

damn good price...indeed at the end of 2020 early 2021 the old stock in most european countries was at the end and most stores drop the price for stock end...that was the lowest prices even indeed I see at that time prices around 130$ but for the last pieces in stock that sold very fast...after that the new stock arrived at the normal prior prices again around 190-200 $. Now again the stock in europe are depleted and the price rising. The cheapest price it is on aliexpress directly from china at 130$ but only the gold version.
I did not realize I bought them so low as they were not even advertized to be on sale. Definitely the first time I buy something at its low... including stocks 😃

Apr 8, 2021 at 3:52 PM Post #1,345 of 1,586
I will check more often from now on the Czech stores...seems that they have very good prices indeed :)
Just in case: Heureka.cz is a price comparison tool you can use to find the cheapest stores.

Apr 9, 2021 at 3:09 PM Post #1,346 of 1,586
Anybody else got a knocking noise on theirs?

I picked up a set on Amazon warehouse and have a knocking noise in the left cup when I move my head, does not need much movement for it to happen. As they are effectively open box I am reluctant to return them until I have explored it further.

Apr 9, 2021 at 3:14 PM Post #1,347 of 1,586

I picked up a set on Amazon warehouse and have a knocking noise in the left cup when I move my head, does not need much movement for it to happen. As they are effectively open box I am reluctant to return them until I have explored it further.
not to crap all over your parade but I once ordered a 2080 ti from warehouse when I got the box (note I have built lots of computers) from the excitement I didn't question that it didn't fit the mold this would have been my first clue, the particular model I ordered only had the AIB partner name not the GPU model on side, when I had put it in I noted one 8 pin this was when I chuckled to myself half kidding saying they sent me a 2060.... Well they sent me a 2060 and I had to wait for them to return and accept it while they held onto over $1000, besides the open box used for less than a month 2080 Ti Aorus I bought for a steal of under $1000 to replace it(this was early 2019, still using it because of the lack of stock, could probably sell now for a few hundred $ profit) to replace it (I videotaped unboxing for obvious reasons)needless to say I have not ordered from them since, I am guessing the shipping weight is probably what saved me or them not caring as it was a super sketch situation, trust me you don't want to be the guy informing a company they have just lost $1000 on an item and pointing the finger at someone else. either the original buyer switched and scammed or someone at the warehouse did but they clearly knew what they were doing, I will blame it on my excitement I was even fooled for that long.

Never trust warehouse, buy from them yes, but never trust what they send you. I swear the only reason Amazon isn't sending out complete dogcrap is because they have ways to know the boxes haven't been opened.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2021 at 4:01 PM Post #1,348 of 1,586

I have the same. It comes from the head band. It does not disturbe me but I can hear it from time to time. I have the AQ Nightowls that are much worse so I guess I am immune :slight_smile:

Apr 9, 2021 at 4:33 PM Post #1,350 of 1,586
Headband? That’s interesting as mine really sounds like it is coming from the cup but of course not easy to tell.
If it is from the cup, it can be the glass being a bit loose and hitting the metal "rim". You can put a little bit of foam between them or tape. In my case, just tightening the screws fixed this. Later in my experimentation, I replaced the glass with a thing PC gaming mouse pad I cut in circles (2 layers did the trick) but that is another story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back