1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Mar 28, 2021 at 12:23 PM Post #1,321 of 1,585
Previously I bought this lambskin for my H1707, the bass is too loud for me then I bought an Oval fabric earpad (over ear) and it suit nicely without any modification needed.
1616941127241.png
https://www.lazada.com.my/products/i1918016476-s7721529000.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1&spm=spm=a2o4k.order_details.item_title.1

Now using misodiko fabric earpad

https://www.lazada.com.my/products/i690772241-s5423798576.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1&spm=spm=a2o4k.order_details.item_title.1

IMG_20210328_222346.jpg 1616942693879.png
Nice. But since the misodiko is fabric, bass quantity should be reduced quite significantly. I like the bass quantity in the headphones and don’t want them reduced. They work great with my Sony WM1A paired with my FiiO k5 pro. Any reduction in bass will ruin my experience.

Mar 28, 2021 at 12:33 PM Post #1,322 of 1,585
Nice. But since the misodiko is fabric, bass quantity should be reduced quite significantly. I like the bass quantity in the headphones and don’t want them reduced. They work great with my Sony WM1A paired with my FiiO k5 pro. Any reduction in bass will ruin my experience.
I did not want to push my opinion as we all have different ears and the fact that I found what I like does not mean that it will apply to someone else.
I have several headphones and these are definitely the "bassiest" ones but this is what defines them for me therefore I would not change it. If anything, I would not mind "taming" the treble a bit as I am very treble sensitive.

Mar 28, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #1,323 of 1,585
Misodiko have several type of material that you can choose suit to the sound signature you wanted, the fact is that you can use Oval Earpad (90mm X 110mm) for over ear rather on ear which will make it uncomfortable to wear it for several hours. The original ear pad that comes with H1707 is a Protein Leather (90mm X 90m) that also available for choosing in the Misodiko line of product.

Apr 5, 2021 at 3:58 AM Post #1,324 of 1,585
Hi!

About the ceramic treble speaker...I see in different pictures of open headphones that differ as placement ...in some of them the small ceramic speaker is placed flat horizontally in other it is placed raised an at an angle...making because this the ear touching it as a bump...I think that in horizontal position the highs will be more pronounced because the direct path to ear...what do you think.....also it is hard to tell if the ceramic speaker is working...could not easy pinpoint the highs coming directly from it. If you want less treble...as another user suggested earlier here...importantly if you removed part of inner sponge...you could wear the headphones backward...and cross the wires for correctly left/right... treble will be subdued/smoothed. Take care if u want to open them...the earpads are hard glued...I could not manage to take them off without breaking some material...is is slim and soft...but for now it is ok because the breakage it is not visible it is under...anyway I am not convinced that removing the interior sponge will improve the sound...clearly the treble will be more pronounced but failed to sense mid range improvements...maybe with two pairs tested in parallel could see sound difference...but mostly that padding will subdue only highs....from what I know...

Apr 5, 2021 at 4:57 AM Post #1,325 of 1,585
Just got my balanced cable today and it make a huge listening experience. The bass are more tamed and controlled with clarity all over the range of frequencies. There's no turning back once you go balanced I guess.

Apr 5, 2021 at 5:33 AM Post #1,326 of 1,585
Anyone tried this headphones with the back glass removed? I am really curious how they sound open back...I wanted to try that but observed that the back glass it is glued on edge to the rimm...and was afraid of forcing it ...also I noticed some pictures that show the metal wheel rim removed and replaced by wire net mesh and keeping just the wheel ring in place to catch the mire mesh...but on my model I see that the rim and ring it is one piece...do you dremeled the rim out and keep just the sing?

Apr 5, 2021 at 5:41 AM Post #1,327 of 1,585
Anyone tried this headphones with the back glass removed? I am really curious how they sound open back...I wanted to try that but observed that the back glass it is glued on edge to the rimm...and was afraid of forcing it ...also I noticed some pictures that show the metal wheel rim removed and replaced by wire net mesh and keeping just the wheel ring in place to catch the mire mesh...but on my model I see that the rim and ring it is one piece...do you dremeled the rim out and keep just the sing?
I did and it does not sound good. I then replaced the glass with 2 layers of a thin computer mouse pad I had laying around and I really like that.

Apr 5, 2021 at 5:55 AM Post #1,328 of 1,585
I did and it does not sound good. I then replaced the glass with 2 layers of a thin computer mouse pad I had laying around and I really like that.
Do you noticed some sound stage improvement/enlargement? More deep/smooth bass, less controlled? The back glass has a single hidden under the rim hole in it...but because the bass reflector cover anyway much of the surface...even with the glass removed probably the sound stage will not increase significantly only you will affect the bass reflector response because changing back side pressure...

Apr 8, 2021 at 2:21 AM Post #1,330 of 1,585
I bought some brainwavz pads for my pair because those are the only available option. But my unit seems to have more clamping near the upper side of the cups (where the headband meets the swivel mechanism compared to the middle and bottom so there is always a gap on the bottom of my ears/cups.. Does anyone else have this issue? How do I fix this?

Apr 8, 2021 at 2:31 AM Post #1,331 of 1,585
I bought some brainwavz pads for my pair because those are the only available option. But my unit seems to have more clamping near the upper side of the cups (where the headband meets the swivel mechanism compared to the middle and bottom so there is always a gap on the bottom of my ears/cups.. Does anyone else have this issue? How do I fix this?
I bought several brainwavz pads and tried them with these headphones (standart, suede, XL...). I did not have too much clamping issues but I had pressure building in the right ear cup. Also, the sound was not to my taste.

Apr 8, 2021 at 8:54 AM Post #1,333 of 1,585
Apr 8, 2021 at 11:51 AM Post #1,335 of 1,585
yeah ppl are selling for 200 im going to hold out until I get that price, thanks for the info
In which country are you? If EU, you might have delivery options...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back