1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Jul 22, 2020 at 6:50 PM Post #1,231 of 1,586
Hmm this headphone is 32ohm 50mW Rated Power

This Meizu hifi dac's output power: 30mW dual channel@32ohm. Is this dac enough for 1more? I don't know that "dual channel" means https://www.meizu.com/en/accessory/hifi.html

Also i want to use 1more with my PC. I don't know my motherboard can handle this. Asus Rog Strix X570-F. Has anyone tried it before?

your meizu adapter ohms range is 16-600ohms, not just fixed 32, if you scroll that page..

And in the pictures below you can see your mobo's audio chip features, and people used Beyerdynamic 250ohms headphones and had no problem with your motherboard (i did quick research is asus rog forums). I ran 1more on 2 different smartphones, on laptop and Asus PCIe soundcard - no problem, i liked the sound on 1 smartphone, and Asus Strix the most

Attachments

• Capture````````````````````.JPG
    Capture````````````````````.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 6-1024x4001111111111111.png
    6-1024x4001111111111111.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 0
Jul 22, 2020 at 8:19 PM Post #1,232 of 1,586
your meizu adapter ohms range is 16-600ohms, not just fixed 32, if you scroll that page..

And in the pictures below you can see your mobo's audio chip features, and people used Beyerdynamic 250ohms headphones and had no problem with your motherboard (i did quick research is asus rog forums). I ran 1more on 2 different smartphones, on laptop and Asus PCIe soundcard - no problem, i liked the sound on 1 smartphone, and Asus Strix the most

Thank you for reply.

I know it's not fixed. But for Meizu dac, it's says:

Output Power:
30mW dual channel@32ohm
6.7mW dual channel@600ohm

If i understand right, when the ohm increasing, mW output is reducing. The output power of headphone is 50mW@32ohm. So, meizu can handle this? I don't understand this part.

Also i don't know what is the Asus mb output power.

I have 1more E1010. It's fair enough with my phone(Meizu 16th, has dual dac) but It's amazing with my motherboard. But E1010 is 5mW@32ohm. I'm not sure that my mobo can handle 50mW@32ohm 1more H1707

Thank you again for your reply, dacs are really expensive in here, that's why i'm asking these.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2020 at 5:24 AM Post #1,233 of 1,586
Hello fellow Head-Fiers :)

Here to show you the newest Over Ear headphones from 1MORE:

https://uk.1more.com/products/h1707-triple-driver-over-ear-headphones

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...adphones-Headset-for/1802486_32791928437.html

Over Ear headphones with three drivers: Titanium driver for mids and bass, ceramic driver for highs and finally a passive bass reflex driver.

Ever since i've received and began to adore their In-Ear 1MORE Quad Drivers i became so curios to how the Over-Ears sound! I've been listening to them for about 1-2 days now and they sound really stellar so far. I don't wanna go into all the details yet since i want to give out the best impression i can, but i felt the need to just create this thread for people to see.

Maybe someone out here already owns them and is satisfied / dissatisfied with them? They are not really that available besides in the UK and Asia AFAIK but they will probably make their way to the american market very soon!
I think the American Market one has a graphene driver instead of titanium

Jul 23, 2020 at 5:26 AM Post #1,234 of 1,586
Since there are very few reviews available in English I contacted jaben.com.au for opinion and received this nice review
and hope it helps those who are considering this headphone:

"Thanks for your email! Unfortunately since the triple driver over ears are quite new to the UK, US and AUS/NZ but has already had a limited release in Asia for a few years now it didn't appear at CES this year. So although it's a huge amount of coverage in Korea and Japan its english reviews are pretty scarce! We're currently teeing up some reviews with a range of tech/lifestyle magazines + blogs around the country - though in the meantime - as the shop's main tech advisor and a professional audio engineer i figure i might try my best to give you an objective review of these headphones myself.

DESIGN:
The construction of triple drivers are a real high point, the machined metal rose gold and black feel solid and have just the right weight to feel nice in the hand but feel comfortable on the head.The headband doesn't put too much weight on the top of the head and its soft, pleather earcups are just barely enough to fit over the ear. This smaller size keeps them easy to manage and portable but might be uncomfortable for those with larger heads/ears or those looking to use them for really intensive hours of listening outside of an hour or two at a time. They also fold up with a nice feeling and strong locking mechanism, but they don't fold flat so anyone looking to put them in the back of a laptop bag might also have a hard time with them. The semi hard zip case that comes with them is quite hardy though which i think is a great addition for travelling. It also comes with a double mono cable which feels really nice, though can be a little tedious if you're used to keeping your cable on one side or the other.

SOUND:
In true 1MORE fashion the triple drivers don't have a completely universally agreeable sound, they do have a sound that's hard to imagine coming from anywhere else which i'd imagine would be pretty polarising for a lot of listening. Characteristically the triple drivers are both dark and detailed, they're a v shaped headphone that has a surprising amount of resolution and quite a reasonably wide soundstage for the amount of low end they have. The ceramic driver in them really helps clear up its details here which gives it a surprisingly light sound for how powerful the other two drivers can feel. I feel like there are also some obvious and deep crossover cuts just above where most vocals sit and between where most basses/guitars sit which add a lot of colour for better or worse.

All in all i tend to find these headphones work best for brighter more controlled and less sub heavy songs. So if you're a fan of more retro sounds from The Beatles to Michael Jackson, Joy Division to 80s/90s Madonna you might find that these headphones will breath a huge amount of new life into these songs. They sound wonderful and can put these songs into a such new light that they more often that not sound vibrant and almost even modern. Lovers of orchestral music, piano, metal, soft ballads and top 40 pop will also find something nice in these headphones too. The flip side to this though is that anything bass driven in genre such as hard rock, indie pop, hip hop or heavier dance music might find that these headphones don't quite pop and feel as vivid as they should. As a general rule of thumb these work well for bright mixes, but work to a lesser extent for lush, darker mixes.

On a side note the packaging on these things are beautiful though expect a large box in the mail if you're ordering them!

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best,

Guy"

1More_Hi_Res.jpg

1m1.jpg
Brilliant review

Jul 23, 2020 at 6:09 AM Post #1,236 of 1,586
The flip side to this though is that anything bass driven in genre such as hard rock, indie pop, hip hop or heavier dance music might find that these headphones don't quite pop and feel as vivid as they should.

Everyone hears differently... and my ears do not correlate with the statement above.

It might help others if the reviewer mentioned what cable he was using (balanced or single ended) to formalize an opinion, and with what source. Both have a significant bearing on the end result with the H1707.

Jul 23, 2020 at 6:16 AM Post #1,237 of 1,586
I think the American Market one has a graphene driver instead of titanium
All the silver coloured ones have a graphene driver while the gold ones are titanium drivers.

Jul 23, 2020 at 11:13 AM Post #1,238 of 1,586
If anyone is looking for a solid replacement cable that fits and sounds superb with the triple drivers, here’s the link I purchased it from. https://www.ebay.com.my/itm/224047240856

The build quality of the cable is excellent and it’s very manageable and sounds great. Costs only USD15. Good to keep as a spare. I’ve kept the original and am using this.

Jul 23, 2020 at 11:16 AM Post #1,239 of 1,586
If anyone is looking for a solid replacement cable that fits and sounds superb with the triple drivers, here’s the link I purchased it from. https://www.ebay.com.my/itm/224047240856

The build quality of the cable is excellent and it’s very manageable and sounds great. Costs only USD15. Good to keep as a spare. I’ve kept the original and am using this.

And it fits the 2.5mm socket on the cups OK?

Jul 23, 2020 at 11:27 AM Post #1,240 of 1,586
And it fits the 2.5mm socket on the cups OK?
Perfect fit. In fact it’s even slimmer than the original jacks. This cable also works for the hifiman he400 series. Exact same configuration as the triple drivers. 3 poles. 2x2.5mm to 3.5mm.

Jul 23, 2020 at 12:01 PM Post #1,241 of 1,586
Perfect fit. In fact it’s even slimmer than the original jacks. This cable also works for the hifiman he400 series. Exact same configuration as the triple drivers. 3 poles. 2x2.5mm to 3.5mm.

Nice! I’ll go ahead and pick up a set. Thanks for sharing the link!

Jul 23, 2020 at 10:42 PM Post #1,243 of 1,586
I also ordered a new cable, pretty much from the start. The lower part with textile coating is great, but the upper thin part doesn't seem reliable.
Yeah, its always better to keep a spare cable especially since this particular cable is also not that common nowadays.

Jul 23, 2020 at 10:58 PM Post #1,244 of 1,586
It might help others if the reviewer mentioned what cable he was using (balanced or single ended) to formalize an opinion, and with what source. Both have a significant bearing on the end result with the H1707.
It feels like cheap usb DACs do not control h1707 sound well enough, also maybe just placebo, and my own personal opinion, but Asus Strix soundcard benefits 1more better than my Sony MA-900, which is super easy to drive, hahah
I also ordered a new cable, pretty much from the start. The lower part with textile coating is great, but the upper thin part doesn't seem reliable.
Indeed it is not, the refurbished version I received already had a cable that was already jittery, and made sound on right side cut off, so i don't rely on rubberized cables, especially like this 1more type..

That's a frickin good find, I was looking into monolithic 3metres cable! I have a feeling Hifiman Hybrid OFC 2metres might also fit, but can't confirm until someone tests, or if I win it in auction, i will respond here

PS. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HIfi-Cab...580989?hash=item2898764a7d:g:T3UAAOSww5NfFnyD any chance this would fit in too ? same he400x series

Attachments

• ```````````````````````````.JPG
    ```````````````````````````.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back