1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Apr 27, 2024 at 11:15 PM Post #1,576 of 1,586
Thanks. Apparently most other eople who remember details of the two versions are probably unplugged from this thread. To get more information I will just have to go back and read much of this thread.
The grey and black one is the graphene version and was released for the US market. The gold and black is the titanium version released in Asia and the rest of the world. I had the pleasure of trying both extensively some years back and I settled on the graphene version.

The differences in sonic quality are not leaps and bounds but yet very distinctive with the correct gear. I tried it both amped and unamped. The graphene version has a much better balance, has deeper bass and more smoother treble. The mids are also better defined and has more resolution. The titanium drivers have more boomy bass but not as refined as the graphene version. The treble on the titanium version is also a bit spiky and has slightly hollower mids.

In short the graphene driver version is the preferred one for my tastes.

Apr 27, 2024 at 11:19 PM Post #1,577 of 1,586
The grey and black one is the graphene version and was released for the US market. The gold and black is the titanium version released in Asia and the rest of the world. I had the pleasure of trying both extensively some years back and I settled on the graphene version.

The differences in sonic quality are not leaps and bounds but yet very distinctive with the correct gear. I tried it both amped and unamped. The graphene version has a much better balance, has deeper bass and more smoother treble. The mids are also better defined and has more resolution. The titanium drivers have more boomy bass but not as refined as the graphene version. The treble on the titanium version is also a bit spiky and has slightly hollower mids.

Apr 27, 2024 at 11:22 PM Post #1,578 of 1,586

Thanks. I saw a gold (champagne) version for sale recently and wondered whether to puck it up. Now that I know that I have the superior graphene version I will just stick with it.

Apr 28, 2024 at 12:03 AM Post #1,579 of 1,586
Thanks. I saw a gold (champagne) version for sale recently and wondered whether to puck it up. Now that I know that I have the superior graphene version I will just stick with it.
Yeah mate. And the gold one is probably super old stock and the earpads might just crumble upon first use. LOL.

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:30 PM Post #1,580 of 1,586
There was only one version available outside US,the gold!hearing both the differences were minimal! Great headphones regardless of version but they were small for my head and the clap was little hard,that the only problem.For smaller heads or ears they are great ,specially for modern ,rock electronic etc!

Apr 29, 2024 at 9:22 AM Post #1,581 of 1,586
My ears are relatively small so they fit within the earcups and I am getting great sound from them but imagine those with larger ears might find them somewhat uncomfortable just sitting on the ears.

Apr 29, 2024 at 11:07 AM Post #1,582 of 1,586
My ears are relatively small so they fit within the earcups and I am getting great sound from them but imagine those with larger ears might find them somewhat uncomfortable just sitting on the ears.
Yes because the original earpads are a bit narrow in width. When mine wore off, I replaced it with the beats 2.0 pads which is a perfect fit for these cans. They’re much more comfortable and don’t change the sound signature at all. The beats 2.0 pads are a perfect replacement for the triple drivers.

Apr 29, 2024 at 11:29 AM Post #1,583 of 1,586
Has anyone had their headband begin shreading like this one? I hadn't noticed it before but I guess it is happening when folding them up and placing them in the carrying case. If I can't get a new headband I can buy a headband cover from Amazon like one I previously bought for my Kennerton phones.

Attachments

• 20240429_082212.jpg
    20240429_082212.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Apr 29, 2024 at 11:40 AM Post #1,584 of 1,586
Has anyone had their headband begin shreading like this one? I hadn't noticed it before but I guess it is happening when folding them up and placing them in the carrying case. If I can't get a new headband I can buy a headband cover from Amazon like one I previously bought for my Kennerton phones.
This is common as these headphones have been in the boxes for a very long time as production stopped many years back. Only solution is to use a headband cover.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 6:34 PM Post #1,585 of 1,586
Dont keep your headphones in closed boxes or cases.Make sure they have ventilation holes or openings and also dont put the in sealed closets as well.
I had such a problem with a pair of Pioneer hdj2000 used for live DJing .I had two pairs one as a spare in a carry case and one that was used regularly.After some years i forgot my main pair somewhere and opened the spare allot of the rubberized material on the headband had melted and all the pads deteriorated!After that i keep all my headphones in drawers or shelves with doors that are ventilated and never had problems!As for the beat pads mod ,yes i tried it ,i even had adapters made in 3d printed ,they do change in sound ,not much but they do.

May 2, 2024 at 5:32 PM Post #1,586 of 1,586
Well, I bought an inexpensive Geekria headphone headband cover on Amazon and attached it as shown in the picture below. It fit pretty well except for being a little short but hopefully it will reduce shredding of the stock headband when placing it in and out of the carrying case. Maybe I will try another cover if I can find one a little longer.

Attachments

• 1More3Driver.jpg
    1More3Driver.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back