1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review
Jul 11, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #62 of 202
Great review! Thank you!
beerchug.gif

Jul 26, 2016 at 9:16 PM Post #64 of 202
nice, thx Mansome - was gonna order them on Amazon then saw your post.  saved me $30!

any succesfully use a triple flange on these?  I'm hoping for some additional isolation (I'm coming from a Etymotic HF3 which has great isolation.  Unfort after 3 years the cable on them is more Sugru then anything else, i don't think i can repair em any more..)

thx!

-carl

Jul 30, 2016 at 5:41 AM Post #68 of 202

A week ago I ordered them on Aliexpress for 71 USD. Free shipping to EU.

r u sure you r getting the triple driver and not the double driver, coz there is a double driver hybrid headphone which looks identical to the triple driver.

Their name is 1MORE Triple Driver Earphone and in the spec it is explicitly written "1 Dynamic + 2 Balanced Armature three drive unit". So I dont expect any mismatch with my order.

It was on sale at that time and now I checked that current price is 98 USD at that seller.  

Aug 7, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #69 of 202
  Has anyone compared these to the Dunu Titan1/Fiio EX 1 by chance? I ordered a pair of the EX 1s and have been listening to them for a few days. I absolutely love the sound stage on them but it seems that my ears are too sensitive to the highs on them and it gets fatiguing after a while, also the mids are a little bit more recessed than I prefer.  

try comply foam buds on the EX1 (TSX-200 with wax protection) that tame the highs . I didn't like EX1 which gave me headaches after few minutes listening. With the foam buds, I can use them on long listening sessions and I'm enjoying them.

Oct 11, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #74 of 202
Asking for help.

I'm right on the edge of my seat, about to make a purchase of the Triple Drivers by 1More. I very rarely ask questions but feel a need to after reading every word of the reviews here.

I'm not able to try them out first, so I'm just quessing I can get a slightly more detailed idea of the sound character by some member that has both the 1More Triple Driver and the Piston 3.

A year ago the Piston 3 was the cats pajamas if you understood what the signature was about. In the same price category there is now today, many more IEMs that maybe outperform the Pistons if you like the tone. To tell you the truth I just tolerate the Piston signature. The thumpy bass, pulled and cold midrange are now overshadowed by many an IEM in the same price point which offer more romance and soul.

My simple question goes out to anyone with both IEMs.

Obviously the Piston is 1/3 of the price or less, so I know there will be a small advancement in sound quality.

After reading the great and polarized reviews I have come to some conclusions and just need a couple answers.

1) Does the Triple Driver have the same cold midrange as the Piston3?
2) If the midrange is steely and on the cold side, is it improved upon by having the midrange more forward airy and detailed? Is the midrange slightly more warm than the Piston 3s?

3) Does the Triple Driver have the same one layer thud bass character as the Piston 3.

I thank anyone in advance for answers. I don't totally love the Piston 3 signature but would enjoy it maybe with the slight changes listed above.:rolleyes:

Nov 30, 2016 at 2:01 AM Post #75 of 202
The best $85 Ive spent for this Blackfriday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back