1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review
Jun 3, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #46 of 202
Got mine yesterday - Remarkably good for the price.

I had been hoping (unrealistically of course) that they would unseat or at least get close to my IE800's, but sadly this is not the case.
Very impressed with bass and highs but they do something a little odd with vocals, leaving them feeling a too mechanical and recessed for my taste.  Burn-in may well help, but I don't think that it would bridge the gap.
Anyway, I will be putting them up for sale at some point this weekend, but if anyone is interested in buying a freshly opened but otherwise as new pair in the UK, drop me a PM.

Jun 3, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #47 of 202
  Got mine yesterday - Remarkably good for the price.

I had been hoping (unrealistically of course) that they would unseat or at least get close to my IE800's, but sadly this is not the case.
Very impressed with bass and highs but they do something a little odd with vocals, leaving them feeling a too mechanical and recessed for my taste.  Burn-in may well help, but I don't think that it would bridge the gap.
Anyway, I will be putting them up for sale at some point this weekend, but if anyone is interested in buying a freshly opened but otherwise as new pair in the UK, drop me a PM.

I'd be interested if they work well with the iPhone (since someone with a HTC had problems with the volume down button). I don't live in the UK, but I'd gladly pay for postage. Can you send me a PM?

Jun 3, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #48 of 202
I'd be interested if they work well with the iPhone (since someone with a HTC had problems with the volume down button). I don't live in the UK, but I'd gladly pay for postage. Can you send me a PM?

They do work well with an iPhone - I tested play/pause, volume up/down and long press to activate Siri. All worked reliably. Will drop you a PM.

Jun 6, 2016 at 8:03 AM Post #50 of 202
oh, they r good for the money, but still not comparable to those times more expensive.

I hope to test them later this week and compare them with the EarPods and the Degauss Power 3-button earbuds I ordered. Since they isolate more, I probably won't use the 1More earbuds for listening to music while riding a bicycle or driving my car. Still, while sound quality is important, if I want to really listen to music, I don't use my iPhone and earbuds.I expect the 1More to be excellent for listening to my iPhone while travelling by train or airplane, where you don't have to pay attention to your surroundings, but I won't compare them to my home setup.

Jun 17, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #52 of 202
Cleg you nailed my feelings about them, balanced with a bit more emphasis in the mids that are good for a smooth ride. Considering package, build quality and sound i find them very well priced. For those who complain about the microphonics go try the joyroom e107 and come back...
Thanks for the video.

Jun 18, 2016 at 7:07 PM Post #54 of 202
They do work well with an iPhone - I tested play/pause, volume up/down and long press to activate Siri. All worked reliably. Will drop you a PM.

orangutan...did you try to burn them in?...another person did a review in the other forum, who also has the senn 800, and is
 really enjoying them after about 50 or so hrs.

Jun 19, 2016 at 5:41 AM Post #55 of 202

orangutan...did you try to burn them in?...another person did a review in the other forum, who also has the senn 800, and is
 really enjoying them after about 50 or so hrs.

No I didn't.  I am happy to believe that they would improve with burn in, but I seriously doubt that the mechanical recessed vocals that I heard would be improved enough to get near to the IE800's. 

Jun 19, 2016 at 7:07 PM Post #56 of 202
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1140/4626/files/ConsumerReportsStereoheadphoneRatingsMay22016.pdf?4378159383256076367
consumer reports' detailed comparison with many other iems....enjoy.

Jun 20, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #57 of 202
mine just arrived today.
haven't had alot of time to play around with them
but so far i'm digging them on a few songs i quickly listen to
(so take what i initially say with a grain of salt).
to ask...)

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #58 of 202
Congratulations on your delivery today,these are excellent IEMs,and I use them daily on my desktop setup.

I am very anxious to read the reply you get from 1More.,if you can?

Give them a good 100 hour burn-in,you will start to hear differences,after 50 hours..,deeper bass,highs more clear,cymbals,sharper & more defined
Just my .02 cents,use them in good health.

Mike

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:44 PM Post #59 of 202
I ordered the CP-100 spinfits in medium for these and they've been great. The stock tips are actually very nice and comfortable, I just had a difficult time getting them to seal well. Although I can't really tell a change in sound quality, fit and comfort have been much better with the spinfits. I've had them for about three weeks now and they have seemed to improve since day one. I was reluctant when I first bought them but now I'm completely happy that I did. These are a wonderful pair of IEMs

Jun 21, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #60 of 202
from 1more usa on my initial inquiry from post #57:

Information Support (1MORE USA)
Jun 21, 11:13 PDT

Hello,

Glad you're enjoying the Triple Drivers.

To answer your questions, yes we are in the works of coming out with a high quality, professional grade studio headphones. We are still in the design/product development phase, but they will be in the ballpark of those expensive, high quality headphones.

If you visit www.complyfoam.com/1more they will have specific foam tips for the triple drivers and other products that we offer, I would check that out. It's all personal preference and how your ear is shaped.

As far as burn in time, it is not necessary but some people like to burn it in a little. It can help with the high and low end sound slightly, but it's mostly psychological.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions!

Cheers,

Tyler | 1MORE USA Support

Users who are viewing this thread

Back