1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review
Dec 7, 2016 at 11:56 PM Post #77 of 202
  Any idea How they compare to the Dunu Titian 5s? Are these the Best IEM under $135? any better Alternative?

no idea about dunu but what i can tell you that 1more is a darksounding IEM.

Bass can be boomy to mids if bad DAP.
but it can be really really good if u connect it with a good dap. S6 is good enough. 

So yeah, the treble is never piercing and the mids are always there. So far, it worth my $85. Non fatiguing IEM

Dec 12, 2016 at 1:37 AM Post #78 of 202
My 1More Triple Driver review is up!​
http://www.head-fi.org/products/1more-triple-driver-in-ear-headphones-with-in-line-microphone-and-remote/reviews/17550​

Jan 5, 2017 at 2:16 AM Post #82 of 202
I'm loving these things. I bought the NuForce ne800m and these to compare. These are soooo much better. I found that the ne800m had a touch too much sibilance and became fatiguing for me. The 1more triple driver never did this. Still had the treble extension just not the annoying part. I highly recommend these guys for the price. The bass is great and if that's what you're looking for I don't think you'll be disappointed. I still think the NuForce product was a little more comfortable. The tips that come with the 1more didn't fit me too well. I noticed that the bass drops off significantly when using the plastic tips that are included. I put the comply tips that came with the ne800m on these and it was definitely the best pairing. I ordered some comply tips to pair with these things permanently. I'm glad I found these. Well worth the price.

Jan 5, 2017 at 7:34 AM Post #83 of 202
Ordered these, then ordered a pair of LZ-A4's after the 1More's had been shipped. However these have just arrived so figured I'd give them a listen while I wait for the A4's.

Compared to Shozy Zero's, these are incredibly comfortable and feel really solid and nicely built. Listening to Drake's "Controlla", the bass is also superb and has a nice "head shaking" feel to it. I'm really not technical at all but the 1More's just sound so clear compared to the Shozy's.

I'll see how I feel with the A4's but OOTB I'm really impressed with these.

Jan 5, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #84 of 202
  Ordered these, then ordered a pair of LZ-A4's after the 1More's had been shipped. However these have just arrived so figured I'd give them a listen while I wait for the A4's.

Compared to Shozy Zero's, these are incredibly comfortable and feel really solid and nicely built. Listening to Drake's "Controlla", the bass is also superb and has a nice "head shaking" feel to it. I'm really not technical at all but the 1More's just sound so clear compared to the Shozy's.

I'll see how I feel with the A4's but OOTB I'm really impressed with these.

Yeah, I'd agree with you on that one. I wasn't too impressed with the Shozy's, and their source pickyness is unwarranted at their low price. The 1More's are essentially source agnostic and sound much, much better.

Jan 5, 2017 at 10:00 PM Post #85 of 202
I joined the 1more Triple Driver bandwagon today.  Total came to $65 with tax.  Looking forward to getting them based on all the reviews and comments.

Jan 10, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #86 of 202
  I'm loving these things. I bought the NuForce ne800m and these to compare. These are soooo much better. I found that the ne800m had a touch too much sibilance and became fatiguing for me. The 1more triple driver never did this. Still had the treble extension just not the annoying part. I highly recommend these guys for the price. The bass is great and if that's what you're looking for I don't think you'll be disappointed. I still think the NuForce product was a little more comfortable. The tips that come with the 1more didn't fit me too well. I noticed that the bass drops off significantly when using the plastic tips that are included. I put the comply tips that came with the ne800m on these and it was definitely the best pairing. I ordered some comply tips to pair with these things permanently. I'm glad I found these. Well worth the price.

I tried 13mm silicon. It suits me pretty well!

Jan 11, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #87 of 202
Just bought, after year of Shure/Sony usage....
I will make a comparision soon as I get a new DAC/AMP

Jan 11, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #88 of 202
Can you tell me how is the stereo separation of yours? Because mine are not well separated.
I will do some further checking but at the moment it doesn't seems perfect.

Jan 11, 2017 at 3:35 PM Post #89 of 202
  Can you tell me how is the stereo separation of yours? Because mine are not well separated.
I will do some further checking but at the moment it doesn't seems perfect.

Mine seems to be fine. What source are you using? 

Jan 12, 2017 at 2:57 AM Post #90 of 202
I have tested it with my work pc both with integrated and external soundcard (m-audio), with smartphone and tablet, always same result.What must play only to left channel plays clearly also from right channel (with 20/30db of difference).
On the same sources my Shure SE125 and my Sony 7506 works perfectly.
Please can you check with a simple test track (only LEFT-only RIGHT) if you got the same issue? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back