1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review
Jan 12, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #91 of 202
Please can you check with a simple test track (only LEFT-only RIGHT) if you got the same issue? Thanks

I can't imagine this would be normal but I just checked using the "channel Id" track from Sheffield Lab and there is no "crosstalk" whatsoever. Had you said 50dB or so I could chalk it off to your better hearing, but not with only a 20~30dB variance... .
Honestly I cannot think of any reason, aside from maybe the 3.5mm plug being defective...
confused_face.gif

Jan 14, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #93 of 202
  I have tested it with my work pc both with integrated and external soundcard (m-audio), with smartphone and tablet, always same result.What must play only to left channel plays clearly also from right channel (with 20/30db of difference).
On the same sources my Shure SE125 and my Sony 7506 works perfectly.
Please can you check with a simple test track (only LEFT-only RIGHT) if you got the same issue? Thanks

everything is fine to me. Balance. Might be something defect with yours?

Jan 15, 2017 at 10:27 PM Post #95 of 202
  Can you tell me how is the stereo separation of yours? Because mine are not well separated.
I will do some further checking but at the moment it doesn't seems perfect.

I listened to one Anoushka Shankar track with two alternating voices coming from opposite sides, and there was essentially no crosstalk - the separation was extremely good.

Jan 16, 2017 at 4:13 AM Post #96 of 202
I've returned them to Amazon, thank you for the collaboration.
They were quite good, the detail and the focus was amazing even with the crosstalk issue.
Maybe too much bright for my tastes, with modern rock songs they tend to be fatiguing, but with more dynamic songs they were amazing and punchy.
Less bass comparing to my SE215 but more detailed and punchy, the skin around the ear vibrates!

Jan 22, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #99 of 202
I heard a pair of these at the store at Jaben in Melbourne, and was very surprised by how good they are especially for the price. It has a nice balance to the sound to my ears with a nice punchy bass and great detail for the price. I think its better then the Shure 215 in detail and soundstage. 

Jan 24, 2017 at 6:58 AM Post #100 of 202
I heard a pair of these at the store at Jaben in Melbourne, and was very surprised by how good they are especially for the price. It has a nice balance to the sound to my ears with a nice punchy bass and great detail for the price. I think its better then the Shure 215 in detail and soundstage. 

They are my favorite headphones right now. I even use them at home with my reference system and they love to scale up with better amps, source files and DACs.

I'm also dumbfounded as to how they will play every genre and every quality of recording and make it both clear fun and great sounding. Best audio purchase of the last three years for me anyway. I would recommend them to anyone, but at times you need more than just a simple phone amp module to get them to shine their best.

Jan 26, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #102 of 202
Are they robust/endurable for everyday use? Often my experience with Chinese IEMs are, not very long-lasting.. Typically a matter of weeks

Jan 26, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #103 of 202
Are they robust/endurable for everyday use? Often my experience with Chinese IEMs are, not very long-lasting.. Typically a matter of weeks

Bought during past blackfriday. Use it even in gym. No issues!

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:11 PM Post #104 of 202
They are quite sturdy. I have had mine for a half year now, and the small plastic rings at the bottom of each earpiece has come loose, but I glue them back together. Also the cable is sooo annoying and curled up. Can't really straighten it out properly anymore. But the sound is impeccable. I have chosen to move on to a more expensive iem (LZ-A4) but the 1More triple driver is still amazing.

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #105 of 202
Bought during past blackfriday. Use it even in gym. No issues!

They are quite sturdy. I have had mine for a half year now, and the small plastic rings at the bottom of each earpiece has come loose, but I glue them back together. Also the cable is sooo annoying and curled up. Can't really straighten it out properly anymore. But the sound is impeccable. I have chosen to move on to a more expensive iem (LZ-A4) but the 1More triple driver is still amazing.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back