1964-Q quad ear custom IEM....frustratingly slow
Mar 14, 2011 at 5:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Konnan101

New Head-Fier
I Could not be more excited to get these, but it is looking like it is going to be close to 6 weeks from the time I placed my order before 1964 ears sends me my quad custom IEM....Is this typical? I hear most people talking about 2-3 weeks before they get their custom IEMs in the mail. And on top of that 1964 ears website says 10-15 business days for them to complete the whole process (it will be close to 25 business days by the time I get these, if they don't push the estimated time of completion back again). Has anyone else had similar problems with 1964 ears? I do not really know what I am trying to accomplish by writing this....I guess I am just venting my frustrations for it taking so long, and trying to find out if this is a typical problem with 1964 ears. I mean a lot of reviews of 1964 ears said their customer service was apparently great, but so far they have not contacted me for any reason but to ask for payment...did not contact me to tell me my payment was approved, and that they had begun working on my headphones, did not tell me they had received my ear molds in the mail, never updated me at all as to the status of my order, never told me why it was taking them so much longer when I called up and asked about the delay, nothing. And despite the excellent reviews about these IEMs, I am beginning to consider canceling my order just so I do not have to deal with this company if anything goes wrong in the future. What if I have to get these reshaped cause the fit is off? It could be months from the time I placed my original order before I have a product I can use and enjoy. Anyways, like I said, I am not really accomplishing anything by doing this, just had to complain to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back