1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Jan 19, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #3,166 of 9,124

That's weird because I was sure they said all will be shipped together.  What!!!

They said that they are still working on the manual models, as beta users say that they want an audible click. I believe I have heard that as a Kickstarter backer, you may be able to contact them about getting one of the current tunable modules. 

Jan 19, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #3,169 of 9,124
I also received the case a few days ago without the MAM, so I referred back to the Kickstarter page and found the info in update #69. They'll be shipping the MAM once it's ready (the update says the final version will be ready "in the next few weeks").

Jan 20, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #3,174 of 9,124
Jan 20, 2016 at 10:20 AM Post #3,175 of 9,124
Does anyone have any thoughts on which headphones I would likely prefer based on my current headphones between Noble vs Adel... I'm having a really hard time trying to decide. Or if anyone has heard the u2/u3/u4 and can compare it to the noble 3/4/5/savant that would be helpful for me. There seems to be not a lot of crossover between the two lines of headphone in terms of people listening/reviewing both. Alternatively if anyone has any opinion on which Adel is most like the he400i or which one is most like the k712 etc. that would also help me. I'm still looking through the various posts but it's so scattered it's very difficult.

Jan 20, 2016 at 8:52 PM Post #3,177 of 9,124
  Does anyone have any thoughts on which headphones I would likely prefer based on my current headphones between Noble vs Adel... I'm having a really hard time trying to decide. Or if anyone has heard the u2/u3/u4 and can compare it to the noble 3/4/5/savant that would be helpful for me. There seems to be not a lot of crossover between the two lines of headphone in terms of people listening/reviewing both. Alternatively if anyone has any opinion on which Adel is most like the he400i or which one is most like the k712 etc. that would also help me. I'm still looking through the various posts but it's so scattered it's very difficult.

This is such a personal choice you really need to try them for yourself.  Both companies make very good IEMs.  Both have their fans, some of whom own both.  I'm not sure why you would want to match the 400i (other than you may really like it).   IEMs aren't headphones.  

FWIW, i use 64Ears ADEL A12s and seriously love them but you will get the same reaction from Nobel users. 

Jan 22, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #3,179 of 9,124

What a nice guy. The best you'll find in the business!

Very cool, perhaps jacks' company will be the next to implement ADEL once the exclusive 64 audio deal expires. Good to hear from you Vitaly, loving my A12's. Often I discover better masters of albums I love-I have the best of most of them now-and it's awesome to go back and listen to them with the A12's. I hear new things every time. A12's will be the last ciem I ever buy, don't know the life span of a ciem but I'll be the one to find out. W/mojo I'm done, the modules will probably be the last audio-related thing I buy.

Vitaly, is there any sonic difference between the mic cable and ye regular cables? I thought I may get a mic cable but it seems pointless now that I have a mojo and can't take calls through it unless I'm using a digital call based program like signal-actual carrier calls dont seem to go through the mojo with my iPhone 5.

Jan 23, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #3,180 of 9,124

This is such a personal choice you really need to try them for yourself.  Both companies make very good IEMs.  Both have their fans, some of whom own both.  I'm not sure why you would want to match the 400i (other than you may really like it).   IEMs aren't headphones.  

FWIW, i use 64Ears ADEL A12s and seriously love them but you will get the same reaction from Nobel users. 

Another happy customer here!! I'm not into headphone, but I've tried HD650, HD700, and I get it, that headphones are simply different to (C)IEM. BUT, after receiving my A12 (which slowly but sure make my others IEMs staying in their cases), I can say the huge soundstage and its natural, smooth and rich sounding sound signature can compete with headphones. just my 2 cents

PS: nope, I haven't heard HE400, so i'm sorry if this post isn't helping you that much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back