1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Feb 10, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #1,021 of 9,124
Oh no! you're making me nervous about the U8 now :D I want at least a half decent soundstage size :D I was going with ericr and Ivabign who both said it has a good soundstage - Ivabign actually said the V8's is bigger than the V6S... perhaps it's subjective? Anyone else care to weigh in?

V8 is likely bigger than the V6S in comparison to the 8.A and A12 both are rather small (and different shaped in that regard).

The 8.A have some of the biggest stoundstage possible bow, behind perhaps the A12 and from some reviews the K10 (perhaps others I am unaware of).

Are you the bass guy, if so please chill out about this. :wink: It is a relative not absolute comparison and I never said the V6S has bigger soundstage, plus while the U8 might be based in the V8 Adel will change things and I think perceived soundstage will he one of them.

The Adel version of the V8 will be the U8 :D Coming soon...

Glad to hear the A series are going down well. They mentioned in the kickstarter update that after namm they're 'pouring the tech into the u series' or some such, so hopefully us U series backers will have a lot to enjoy still, even if not quite as 'good' as the A series. *Sigh*, where's that extra coupla hundred dollars when you need it....

V8 is likely bigger than the V6S in comparison to the 8.A and A12 both are rather small (and different shaped in that regard).

The 8.A have some of the biggest stoundstage possible bow, behind perhaps the A12 and from some reviews the K10 (perhaps others I am unaware of).

Are you the bass guy, if so please chill out about this. wink.gif It is a relative not absolute comparison and I never said the V6S has bigger soundstage, plus while the U8 might be based in the V8 Adel will change things and I think perceived soundstage will he one of them.

Feb 10, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #1,025 of 9,124
Still on step 1? They haven't even accepted your impressions during those 2 weeks? I'd be worried unless you chose a universal version or something.

Nah, they're just a bit slow in updating the tracker.

Feb 11, 2015 at 7:20 AM Post #1,028 of 9,124
Same here,email,impressions arrived some 2 weeks ago,step 1:)
I am so patient..like a budha i sit and wait:innocent::ear:

Poor guy. Luckily you have the ACS Encore to ease your wait?

Feb 11, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #1,030 of 9,124
At step 4 now, looks like on track to receive mine probably in 1-2 weeks time :)

Feb 12, 2015 at 5:21 AM Post #1,032 of 9,124

Are you the bass guy, if so please chill out about this. wink.gif It is a relative not absolute comparison and I never said the V6S has bigger soundstage, plus while the U8 might be based in the V8 Adel will change things and I think perceived soundstage will he one of them.

Haha 'chill out'... you get carried away one time and everyone remembers it forever....

I was only asking because you brought up a new angle! :D

Feb 12, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #1,033 of 9,124
  Haha 'chill out'... you get carried away one time and everyone remembers it forever....

Wouldn't say you got carried away just one time.. You're a very persistent guy lol 
wink.gif

Thanks miandnan for providing the helpful impressions!

Feb 12, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #1,034 of 9,124

Hope my PM helped, my friend. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back