1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Jun 23, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #5,507 of 9,124
@ken6217
 , is the vacuum pump getting frequent** use? Meaning, do the shells need frequent cleaning with the vacuum?

I am planning on getting one if it does need frequent vacuuming. 

**By frequent, once every month..

I wear my A12's probably more than any of you wear your ciems, I clean mine with the metal pick every 3-4 days. Would like to have a vaccum. I also remove the Adel module and blast out the Adel tube with compressed air since it's at the bottom and accumulates the most junk.

I also clean the exterior with a mlist paper towel, dry and then polish with microfiber. A tiny chunk of acrylic near the exit bored actually broke off yesterday, no biggie. My only gripe with my otherwise perfect A12's is that many of the smaller exit bores were not done cleanly and there's a rim of excess material on the inside at the end of these exit bores that traps debris making it very hard to clean. I'm thinking of taking a very fine razorbladr and magnifying glass and removing the rim.

Jun 23, 2016 at 8:23 PM Post #5,509 of 9,124
  @ken6217 , is the vacuum pump getting frequent** use? Meaning, do the shells need frequent cleaning with the vacuum?

I am planning on getting one if it does need frequent vacuuming. 

**By frequent, once every month..

It definitely works. I do it only every few days. I imagine the amount that you get out is based on how much wax gets into it from ones ears. Some people have more wax than others.

I would say it is worth it because when I first used it, I didn't think the IEM's were dirty and yet I got a decent amount out.

This makes me think that the cleaning tool is not that effective.

Jun 24, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #5,510 of 9,124

It definitely works. I do it only every few days. I imagine the amount that you get out is based on how much wax gets into it from ones ears. Some people have more wax than others.

I would say it is worth it because when I first used it, I didn't think the IEM's were dirty and yet I got a decent amount out.

This makes me think that the cleaning tool is not that effective.

Cool.. Sounds like a worthy investment..

Jun 24, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #5,512 of 9,124
I received my A6 ...;well, the fit is just perfect, and the sound for the moment is really nice. I'll try to get some time to compare it to my others IEM....but very happy about it for the moment!! Thanks agains 64audio for the great work

Jun 26, 2016 at 12:26 AM Post #5,517 of 9,124
Can I use ADEL at gun range to reduce the noise and protect my ear drum? I know 64 audio has ear plug  ADEL technology with either S1 or B1 modules, but S1 only has -18db NRR, so I guess could wear ADEL S1 ear plug and ear muff together, but I am wondering if anyone has tried ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back