1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Oct 2, 2015 at 1:39 AM Post #2,416 of 9,124
I got the a6, because it was all I could afford at the time... Also, I was looking for something with less bass than the D7k,which is exactly what I got, so I'm actually really quite pleased with them
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh, for me I also wanted something less bassy than my D2k but still have enough impact, which result in my change to SR225e, but of course, my D2k also did broke down after a long period of service.

Though if i think about it for the V series, I did like the Qi over the V3 more when I tested it at my country.

Oct 2, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #2,417 of 9,124
I was very worried about the sound signature of the U8 also, but that is what I ordered and received about 2 weeks ago.  I am sure the graphic on the Audio 64 website is correct showing that the U8 is weighted slightly more towards the bass, but in my subjective experience with my U8s I perceive the sound to be very balanced, not bass-heavy at all.  The clarity and separation of each part of the sound spectrum is amazing to me.  As I said, I was very worried about an unbalanced sound out of the U8s, but I would not hesitate to recommend them!

Thanks for this! Unfortunately I have already pulled the trigger on the U6. Hopefully I won't regret my choice!

Oct 3, 2015 at 2:03 AM Post #2,422 of 9,124
Sorry if it's been answered already but can anyone comment on the A-series and wearing beanies or other obstructions over the ears? Can I fall asleep on my side w/ the A-series in? Thanks!~ My A3's just had their faceplates applied!

Oct 3, 2015 at 4:31 AM Post #2,423 of 9,124
  Sorry if it's been answered already but can anyone comment on the A-series and wearing beanies or other obstructions over the ears? Can I fall asleep on my side w/ the A-series in? Thanks!~ My A3's just had their faceplates applied!

They're fairly low profile. I don't think you'll have any issues with wearing things over the top of them. I personally can't side sleep in mine, but mine are the A6 with twice as many drivers. I would think that the A3 will probably be low profile enough to allow side-sleeping.

Oct 3, 2015 at 5:02 AM Post #2,424 of 9,124
I can sleep no problem with the A6.

Oct 3, 2015 at 5:45 AM Post #2,425 of 9,124
A4 is small enough to where I could lay down with my head to the side with no comfort issues.

Oct 4, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #2,428 of 9,124
Sleep no problem with U6.

Anyone heard anything more about when the fully tunable module is coming?

Talked to Steve and Chuck at RMAF yesterday.  Should be about a month.  All KS backers get them automatically.  All other folks, look for them online.

I demoed the adjustable modules and they did make a difference.  They are still working on the audible "click" you hear when you turn them.  I guess most people can't hear it right now, so they are still working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back