13 years old, Now trying to find an amp! Headphones have been found!
Nov 6, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #301 of 392
Since half this forum is waiting for you to get the cans.......please write us a review or something. Really doesn't matter how you do that, just curious how you're going to experience them when you get them.

Have fun this monday

popcorn.gif

Nov 6, 2010 at 7:24 PM Post #303 of 392
I'm really thinking that this thread ought to be closed before we get more painful recommendations like the ones above and people pretending to be thirteen-year-olds. Not that I don't think this is a great thread with a lovely story here, but there's also quite a bit of random crap posted. I'd also like to know the OP's impressions when he gets his cans, but for now enough is enough.

Nov 6, 2010 at 7:33 PM Post #304 of 392
I haven't read the whole thread, but I was about to recommend the Beyer DT 990 Pro....I'm still on basic tv ports at the moment with these Beyers (not for long though!) and for me they are a class act already! So much scope for clarity and detail. Wow. 

I can only imagine what these are like when juiced up properly with a quality dac/amp....

Nov 6, 2010 at 9:50 PM Post #306 of 392
Everybody needs to stop posting NOW. The OP is receiving his headphones on Monday, and will write us a review. Until then, pretty much everything else that has been posted the last few pages is irrelevant. Have some respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back