(12/03 Updated) Introducing the world's first LEAR patented -NS(NatroSound) earphone technology!
Mar 13, 2015 at 5:00 AM Post #109 of 287
yea. that's what i mean. but i think i found the answer. the LCM-1 is HK$1998 and U1 is HK$1688. so U1 is the new entry product to the brand?  

Mar 13, 2015 at 5:45 AM Post #110 of 287
  yea. that's what i mean. but i think i found the answer. the LCM-1 is HK$1998 and U1 is HK$1688. so U1 is the new entry product to the brand?  

NSS-U1 is our brand new series which stands alone from all our current product-lines. As if HDTV and a 3D HDTV, it is a revolutionary complement to current products. The price is set to an entry level price, with an outstanding brand-new audio experience.

Mar 13, 2015 at 7:18 AM Post #111 of 287
Joker covered the NSS technology at theheadphonelist.com here. It helped me to understand some things regarding the implementation of the NSS technology, so I figured it might be useful for others as well!

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:57 AM Post #112 of 287
People are motivated, when they see hope.
People are more determined, when they see successful models.

Within two months, those who catch up to our LEAR NSS Pre-Order activity (http://nss.lear-audio.hk) would realise how this “Mission Impossible” started in HongKong, and brought forth to today’s stage.
Despite the fact that our project hasn’t been fully funded, but we believe that our supporters would see the bright future ahead!

Tatco had a pessimistic view to the domestic market, until the 1,000 likes that made us implement the project. Since then, different entrepreneurs, bankers, and angel investors have introduced and shared the project.
This is definitely an inexpressible experience in this trip to the inferno, and back on earth. With the opportunity and support, we would definitely fight on.

Recently, Tatco has moved onto the mass production preparation procedures, such as improvements on the product’s composition, manufacture and contacting foundries.

11028387_451298265026911_8805854105075949529_o.jpg
 ​
10360691_451298261693578_2218955169006498435_n.jpg

We hope that once we are fully funded, we can move right onto the production process and deliver our product as soon as possible.

For now, we still need your $1,000 HKD(USD$138) support through - http://nss.lear-audio.hk

We are looking forward to each one of yours support, to create a successful crowdfunding example based in Hong Kong!
Other than PayPal, local customers can fund us by visiting our retail store or bank transfer!
You are more than welcomed to contact us for any information.
Thank you very much for all your support!

Mar 16, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #113 of 287

We are proud to announce that the production of the LEAR NSS-U1 has been fully funded, with thanks to your support! We hope to see your support in the future as well.

First of all, this wouldn’t be possible without your attention and support. The pre-order for LEAR NSS-U1 earphones has reached its $500,000 HKD target, which we will be launching the production procedures right away.

For all customers that pre-ordered the LEAR NSS-U1, we expect to deliver the earphones by the end of June to September, 2015.

For those who are interested in pre-ordering, the LEAR NSS-U1 is still available with the discounted price of $1,000 HKD.

Please refer to the following link: http://nss.lear-audio.hk

For we believe that customers support us with their high standards for quality earphones to enjoy quality music. Therefore, we hope to seek support for the LEAR Music Platform project in the remaining days left.
This will change the quality of music from its source, from the recording facilities for potential musicians. In the future, we would still need your support in high-quality music products!
Once again, thanks for all your support!

Tatco Ma,
LEAR

Mar 17, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #114 of 287
Hi,

pre ordered few hours ago (paypal payment sent) but still no confirmation from your side;
you so kind to explain how works?

Mar 17, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #115 of 287
  Hi,

pre ordered few hours ago (paypal payment sent) but still no confirmation from your side;

I believe the PayPal notice email serves as proof of the transaction. I didn't receive a notification direct from Lear either, it's not really too much of an issue.

Had asked about it earlier. You may refer to the post here - LINK

Mar 18, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #116 of 287
The Intention behind the ON/OFF design for NSS

10565036_453576434799094_3319585998827973978_n.png

We observe a trend that modern mixed pop music products are mixed to a balance between earphones or loudspeakers user (please correct us if you disagree). After all the growth of earphone users long-surpassed loudspeakers.

However, the paradox between the principle of sound reproduction in earphones and loudspeakers remains. The sound space would be a lot wider when the mix focuses on loudspeakers. However, such mix will be unnatural in an earphone. For example, the instruments being panned to far left/right.

Vice versa, the sound stage on a loudspeaker would be awkward and misplaced if a music is mixed for a pair of earphones (such as binaural recording).
This has been an unsolved issue for the recording industry. And the hope for a single mix that can fit to both earphones and loudspeakers itself is paradoxical.
As the LEAR NSS (Natural Stereo Sound) is released, we hope that the widespread of the technology would solve the paradox for audience.
In such case, producers can mix the music solely for loudspeakers, while the users determine to use the NSS in order to gain the natural sound experience. A recording produced in such way would be better appreciated through NSS.

This might be the reason why customers observe the benefits of using NSS on live/symphonic recordings.

If you agree with our idea, don’t hesitate to support us on: http://nss.lear-audio.hk

Mar 18, 2015 at 2:21 AM Post #117 of 287
  Hi,

Our payment system works through paypal, that's why u have got only paypal notification.
If you need further confirmation, please feel free to send us your Paypal user name and email address to info@fs-digital.net .

Thanks for your kind support and cooperation!

Mar 21, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #120 of 287
I tested the prototypes today. Due to time constraints, for all about 2 minutes. What I say is that there is a noticeable difference between the switch being on or off.

If I had to use one word to experience the change when the switch was on, it would be '3D-esque'. It was really quite impressive (the SQ of the IEMs itself wasn't anything to shout about, though I don't think that's what the prototype aims to excel at)

It's certainly resembles a crossfeed function. The only crossfeed that I've heard that I can recall with some accuracy is the one from the ifi iCAN Micro. The Lear NSS prototype did sound much more 'natural' to me though. I'm not sure what kind of music/sound/apps will benefit from this tech, but there was only one video (a live concert) which was being played through the prototype, and it honestly did sound somewhat as if I was smack in the middle of the concert hall.

I'll certainly be keeping close tabs on this.

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back