(12/03 Updated) Introducing the world's first LEAR patented -NS(NatroSound) earphone technology!
Apr 5, 2015 at 7:20 PM Post #137 of 287
  Hello,
Why don't you use balanced armatures instead of tiny dynamic drivers ?

I know this question was not intended for me, but I would like to say I am happy they are using dynamic drivers.  In my experience, a single primary dynamic driver can give a better combination of bass and treble, with good separation of lows , mid and highs, than a single BA can.  When in the natural stereo sound mode, this IEM will be using one driver as the single primary driver (R or L) and the second driver will be presenting sound from the opposite side.  Seems to me that really good dynamic drivers could provide a better range and a more natural sound quality than BAs...

Apr 6, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #142 of 287
  So, tell us how they work and sound...  Can you use them with a portable DAP? and if so, how do you plug them in with 2 plugs?  Thanks.

Coupled to the DAP with a Y conector and a DIY channel inverter.
It's not a LEAR product... and it will not sound as it.
The first listen exhibit a fun widened stereo effect.

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:08 PM Post #143 of 287

So, maybe LEAR will bring you on as a consultant???  Enjoy your DIY.  You don't have to answer, but did you happen to invest in the LEAR NSS?  Thanks for sharing your DIY...

Apr 7, 2015 at 2:27 AM Post #144 of 287
  So, maybe LEAR will bring you on as a consultant???  Enjoy your DIY.  You don't have to answer, but did you happen to invest in the LEAR NSS?  Thanks for sharing your DIY...

I'm not going to analyse a product that i never heard BUT... totally amazed to see that an IEM builder working on HTRF.

IEM HTRF is very specific and unknown on this forum... it's pleasant to see this effort from LEAR.

rolleyes.gif

Apr 9, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #146 of 287
Originally Posted by Silverprout 

Sorry... i forgot to plug my DIY channel inverter or my first test.
This is not a widened stereo effect at all !

Oups!

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:04 AM Post #150 of 287
  Novice question, but how can these be pre-ordered? Or can't that happen anymore since 1/4?

Thanks to your support!
I feel sorry about that the pre order has been ended and we would not extend the backing period due to some reasons.
However, you could still subscribe to our page and receive the latest information or updates !

Thank you so much for your kind support!

We are looking forward to serve you in the near future!

cleardot.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back