1 $ for Hisound’s new released ROCOO player???
Dec 21, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #226 of 838
btw, hisound, are studio-V and rocoo P share the same dac chip and schematic?

and when in HDMS mode, the player does not bypass its internal amplifier, just merely set the volume to max?

i hooked up my rocoo P to pimeta in HDMS mode. the result is: FREAKIN AWESOME!!! much more clearer sound, transparent, bass with full authority and very extended treble. diymod is NOTHING.. yeah, NOTHING!!

my studio-V hasn't arrived yet, but i'm guessing even studio-V can't beat rocoo P-pimeta combo

Dec 21, 2011 at 8:39 PM Post #227 of 838
my "home" rig.....i am walking around the haus all "wired" up...d7000 as my helmut.

Dec 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM Post #228 of 838
Ok, I'm speechless.........this morning my shipment was in HK; just got to my door @ 1925 Pacific time 
eek.gif

Very impressed with the size and feel of the unit.Does anyone know offhand if it will charge on USB? The charger has round prongs which doesn't work so much pretty good here in the states. I have it plugged in to USB and the battery icon is moving so I assume it does. Shows a blue light over the USB port and a red light over the card slot. I know, I know, RTFM!

More to come.....

By the way, thank you Jack!

Dec 21, 2011 at 11:38 PM Post #229 of 838
I received my unit today. Jack from Hisound email me the tracking number on Monday and send it out on Saturday. Everything arrived as expected and in good working condition. So far, I am satisfied with Jack's customer service/response and the quality of the product at first glance is excellent.

Dec 22, 2011 at 6:39 AM Post #230 of 838
Hi, Advan

Thank for your feedback. Good service and good products are the same important in our company.

Quote:
I received my unit today. Jack from Hisound email me the tracking number on Monday and send it out on Saturday. Everything arrived as expected and in good working condition. So far, I am satisfied with Jack's customer service/response and the quality of the product at first glance is excellent.

Dec 22, 2011 at 6:42 AM Post #231 of 838

Note:

Hi, Headfiers: 
 Due to  the rushing order, we need several days time to consume them. So, from now on, the new order of ROCOO P will be shipped after 26th.Dec.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dec 22, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #234 of 838
Green light on the charger is not defective. It is just there to indicate that the charger is on.

I think you need to look at the player (near microSD slot). If the red light is on when plugged, it is charging. Once the player is fully charged, red light will go off.

Dec 22, 2011 at 9:49 AM Post #235 of 838
the light on the left ...green or blue...mine is blue ...is to indicate that the player is PLAYING ..
if u turn the player on, but not playing a song, the green/blue light doesnt come on.
( the player is left as "turned ON" if u pull out the charger cable from the player...so u will not see the greenblue light. ..becos no song is being played. )

blink.gif
popcorn.gif
rolleyes.gif

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:14 AM Post #236 of 838
There are two LEDs in Rocoo and another one the charger. The past three posts are about different LEDs and hence the confusion.

@i_djoel2000 - is talking about the green light on the charger I guess. It always will stay green.

I was talking about the LED on the player near the microSD slot (Charge Status). When charging, this red light will be on, but will go off once the player is fully charged. That is the LED to look at without turning on the screen.

@lorspeaker - You are talking about the LED on the player near the Mini USB port (Play Status). That is the blue light which indicates whether the player is playing or not.

I hope there's no further confusion
smile.gif

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:41 AM Post #237 of 838
the light on my CHARGER is BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....haaaa.
ksc75smile.gif
ksc75smile.gif
ksc75smile.gif

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:01 AM Post #238 of 838

HI,  i_djoel2000

Thank you  for the feedback. The charger has only one indicator light. it is constantly in green color. Please refer to the plaers' light, before full charge, it is in red  light, When full charged  ,it will turn to green light.

Quote:

hisound, can you response this question? thanks

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:02 AM Post #239 of 838

Quote:
There are two LEDs in Rocoo and another one the charger. The past three posts are about different LEDs and hence the confusion.

@i_djoel2000 - is talking about the green light on the charger I guess. It always will stay green.

I was talking about the LED on the player near the microSD slot (Charge Status). When charging, this red light will be on, but will go off once the player is fully charged. That is the LED to look at without turning on the screen.

@lorspeaker - You are talking about the LED on the player near the Mini USB port (Play Status). That is the blue light which indicates whether the player is playing or not.

I hope there's no further confusion
smile.gif

thanks for the clarification, esanthosh. i clearly neglected the details of lorspeaker posts and he obviously didn't read my questions carefully since i was talking about the charger from the beginning

now waiting for the firmware update from hisound a.k.a jack
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:18 AM Post #240 of 838
Sorry for the later reponse for I have  sent you email for the explanation.

Rocoo  is compliant with the SDHC cardS . but it only suppot under 6 Grade speed SDHC.

Quote:

Thanks alphaphoenix for clarifying.

I don't want to participate Auction 3 anymore. Jack, please delete the email with my offer I sent you. The specification is misleading, and I thought the player is compatible with SDHC. 

Also I am uncertain about this transaction due to the fact that some buyers still have not got their tracking number.

I think Hisound should edit the specification just to make it clear that Rocoo P only supports microSD but not SDHC.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back