1 $ for Hisound’s new released ROCOO player???
Dec 18, 2011 at 3:16 AM Post #151 of 838
I tried one APE file in 16/44 (I believe) and playback sounded fine. I didn't hyperanalyze it, though.

Dec 18, 2011 at 10:01 PM Post #153 of 838
The winners of  second auction are following, Congratulations! If any body of the winners has no get my email informations, please contact with me .Thanks.

Calku
mattmoney107
Btinc
cino
Wormsdriver

Armstrongracer
Andee1310
Advan
goodvibes.
makincheez
SolidVictory

i_djoel2000

Dec 18, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #154 of 838
That's great news! I'm very excited to give it a listen. I just got some TF10s last month on the Black Friday deal and am hoping these will pair nicely with the RoCoo. Now to find my microSD cards............

Dec 19, 2011 at 2:29 AM Post #158 of 838

Quote:
HI, Thank you for your feedback,
Yes you can, I have revised the shipping to DHL. Have you got it?

got it, payment sent
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 19, 2011 at 2:40 AM Post #159 of 838

Hi, Head Fiers:

There are so many members participated the auction of the ROCOO player. Some of them has attended two auctions. Untill now none of them disappointed with the player.

The third auction is just beginning. The freebie earphone is HIPHONE 4 if you will write  a review of them. Which is a good IEMs with Microphone for IPHONE and rest mp3 players.

Good luck!

Dec 19, 2011 at 2:53 AM Post #160 of 838
of course no one will be disappointed by such a wonderful bang/buck product way better than competition. im talking about rocoo p. the power this thing has is mind blowing. when i feel like not using an amp, i go to my rocoo p. the sound is also very clean and clear like the clear blue water in maldives

Dec 19, 2011 at 4:33 AM Post #161 of 838

Quote:
of course no one will be disappointed by such a wonderful bang/buck product way better than competition. im talking about rocoo p. the power this thing has is mind blowing. when i feel like not using an amp, i go to my rocoo p. the sound is also very clean and clear like the clear blue water in maldives

have you tried the t51?

Dec 19, 2011 at 6:00 AM Post #163 of 838

[size=10pt]Received the Rocoo-p (power version) player early last week in a nice packaging. Did not get a chance to test it until the weekend. The player is of a credit card size, quality build with raised buttons as the controls. Overnight charged the device and turned it on. The monochrome screen is nice and clear and easy to read. I transferred some 20 songs in different formats (mp3, ogg, wav and flac). Started listening to the tracks using my MS-1 headphones. The sound was good with clear bass, mid-range and highs. Tried different EQ settings and found Nature setting suitable to my listening. Had similar sound experience using Grado iGi in-ear phones. The earphones provided with the player were not comfortable to my ears but produced quality sound with good bass. [/size]

[size=10pt] [/size]

[size=10pt]Discovered that the player does not support audiophile recordings (24bit/96Khz). Overall, first impression is that the new Rocoo player is good value for money and produces good quality sound. Would definitely recommend this player to all music lovers.[/size]

Dec 19, 2011 at 11:15 AM Post #164 of 838
wats the name of this iem?

and this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back