$1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus poll- Read rules first!
Jun 29, 2016 at 7:58 AM Post #31 of 320
I believe I almost collected all hyped ones in the Chinese Thread so where to start?
There is a lot to like in many sub 15$ let alone sub 25$ so I am going to list some of my favs:

Under 15$ (In no particular order)

1. Tenmak porcelain
  2. Xiaomi Pistons 3 and 2
  3. Manhass e170
  4. Manhass c190
  5. Monk
  6. Monk+
  7. **** VT66
  8. Kz Ed9
  9. Kz Ate
  10. **** UE
  11. Rock Zircon

Under 25$ or very close (In no particular order)

1. DZAT DF-10 (Bassy, warm and good soundstage)
  2. Kinera BD05 (this might be my fav under 25$)
  3. Remax 600m (for those that dont enjoy the low end  I cant imagine something better at this price point)
  4. Tennmak Pro (Balanced sound)

I enjoy them all even though their signatures varies a lot some of them are good for classical others for rock and so on.
I am sure i am forgetting some of them.

Jun 30, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #42 of 320
In order

1. Tennmak Pro
2. Musicmaker KK-Ting
3. VJJB K4
4. LG Quadbeat 3
5. Tennmak Banjo
6. Magaosi G29
7. Rock Zircon
8. KZ ED9
9. Yinjw Wooden V2
10. KZ HDS3
11. JVC FHD40
12. Jlab Epic

I don't have Joyroom or a few others, but would have 40 on my list if I ranked all the ones in this price range I own.

How many of you own both the Joyroom E107 and E103? I've seen mixed opinions on which is better.

Jun 30, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #44 of 320
VJJB K4
Wow.... just wow!
I have also a great DZAT DF-10.
The VJJB K4 has a more balanced sound than the DZAT DF-10, with better bass extension and enough perceived clarity of the same type of vocals, but without the sibilance. Excellent SQ for the price.

Jun 30, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #45 of 320
ok, so i have given my xiaomi hybird to sis,
Sold zircon which had bright or sharp sound which is similar to piston 2.1 but i got used to dark with hybrid.
Sold letv, which was similar to hybrid and i liked it, for the price i unbeatable.
That leaves me with just my monks. I WANT AN IEM.

So i want similar sound to hybrid and letv with clarity of piston 2.1, i think letv and hybrid are what they call dark. But that mind blowing clarity of 2.1 is still missing.

From what i gather from this topic, the chinese and sub 30 usd topics, i have few choices in hand.

VJJB K4, 20usd, very highly rated by being natural with bass boost and dark and extremely clear. which seems to be what i am looking for.

Tennmak Pro, 23usd, very highly rated around here by being neutral in all areas and audioples which is also something i want as i want to get as natural as it gets to real life. some people complain about the wires and i don't want problems.

Tennmak Piano, 26usd, also highly rated, some people prefer or liked it or alternate it to musicmaker tk13, some to sozy zero and thats itself is high praise, seems like pro with bass boost, and i don't mind bass.

Musicmaker TK Mapple, 24usd, Very highly rated by some owners around here, suggested like 10 times to me lol.

HLSX 808, 30usd, Some regard it as the best hybrid under 40 usd, some compared it to DSMQ D2.

So whats is the next level thing that can compared or at least gets near D2 and that will make my Xiaomi Piston 2.1, Xiaomi Hybird, Letv, Zircon and Monks experience inferior with these options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back