「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 27, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #87,856 of 177,745
Just watched the first episode of Bartender.
Really really interesting and unique!
Liked it a lot :)
It's anything but exciting, funny or whatever. A lot of long monologues.
The music is top-notch :)
Learned quiet a bit about cocktails!

The ED is also ver interesting and unique :D
The music is a bit bla but the "video" is cool.

Aug 27, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #87,858 of 177,745
Quote:
The manga is A LOT more funnier. I wonder why they made the anime so much more serious... 

Definitely give the manga a shot too

I might (not that big of a manga person....) :wink:
The seriousness is actually one of the things that makes it so interesting for me.

My favourite internet nerds ♥
Geez, I'm such a fanboy.

Aug 27, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #87,859 of 177,745
I just saw this on REddit and dammit is it AWESOME advice

It was a pic from a book so I'm typing it all into a text.

Try to imagine a life without timekeeping. You probably can't. You know the month, the year, the day of the week. There is a clock on your wall or the dashboard of your car. You have a schedule, a caldendar, a time for dinner or a movie. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late. A dog does not check its watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. 

Man alone measures time
. Man alone chimes the hour. 
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.

Aug 27, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #87,861 of 177,745
Speaking of which Mech, that VN thing for Android... is there a way to compile it yourself (tool/software, etc.) with a VN on computer.

It's called VNDS. You have to tear apart the game and re-script the game using a different scripting language. Chase was able to port Yume Miru Kusumi in about a month, working about 8 hours a day or so on it.

Oh hmm... I guess that was the end then, after Riki and Rin saved everyone from the bus accident. Then everyone(?) eventually recovered and went back to school correct? Hmm yeah now that you mentioned it, the bus accident in LB was similiar to the scenario in Angel Beats. I guess whole LB is a pretty good VN, it's not one of my favorites. The character routes felt too long, and the key magical realism was really overdone on the char routes. Misato carrying around a couple of statues during his fight with riki was just What. What are your other thoughts on Refrain and LB in general?

Lol, I'm too lazy to write everything up on my phone, but I'll respond when I get home.

I was able to install Grisaia on my surface, and transferred the save files over. Now I can read it while i'm at work! 

@college people: what are your thoughts on campus food? My school's food is so schitty >.>. The dining hall nearest to my dorm seems to refuse adding a little extra salt to their food. The other dining halls aren't really much better either, just different varieties of bad. We also have 2 starbucks and a Dunkin donuts here, but the starbucks kinda suck cause the students don't make the drinks too well and the lines are usually really long. 

I guess those of you who have a car on campus have an easier time with food since you can drive around and find something decent. 

From what Micey tells me, UW's food is good but expensive.

Wait, didn't you do college orientation a little while ago?

nah, I did a faculty orientation a while ago.

Ah, I see.

Aug 28, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #87,862 of 177,745
I might be heading back to in ears.

The full sized craze might just be a phase for me.
Been corrupted too much by all the Stax talk lately.

In ear penetration is more addicting than you'd think 
size]

Aug 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #87,863 of 177,745
Lulz, that was a short lived infatuation you had there

Aug 28, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #87,865 of 177,745
Panthers has a blowoff class where he just goes to the PC lab to work on UIL homework, he loves it! <3

Aug 28, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #87,866 of 177,745
Quote:

size]

Well, depends on how much time you are spending home vs outside. CIEM can be used at home, but it is still no where near as comfy as a TH900.

Aug 28, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #87,867 of 177,745
Quote:
Well, depends on how much time you are spending home vs outside. CIEM can be used at home, but it is still no where near as comfy as a TH900.

Debatable. With my monster ears, my TH900s get pain after 2 hrs... while I can go on with CIEMs for 4+. That being said, IEMs are still more comfortable than hard acrylic. Thanks to the tips Kalbee sent me, I probably have my best silicone tips here. 

Considering either a TG334 or 1P2 at this point. Will also be getting a 1P2 loaner from the tour group :D. Horray for Gavin's kindness to sneak me in!

Aug 28, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #87,868 of 177,745

Quote:
Debatable. With my monster ears, my TH900s get pain after 2 hrs... while I can go on with CIEMs for 4+. That being said, IEMs are still more comfortable than hard acrylic. Thanks to the tips Kalbee sent me, I probably have my best silicone tips here. 

Considering either a TG334 or 1P2 at this point. Will also be getting a 1P2 loaner from the tour group :D. Horray for Gavin's kindness to sneak me in!

Just about to buy my first set of CIEMs, I decided to get them because of the number of reviews saying that CIEMs were the most comfortable thing you could get if the fit was good. Do you feel that a good IEM can better a CIEM for comfort? I have only ever tried cheap earbuds/IEMs before (have not enjoyed either largely because of comfort).

Also have been working on the art to get put on them... was wondering what you guys thought so far.

Aug 28, 2013 at 3:39 AM Post #87,869 of 177,745
Not bad. Personally I would've gone the minimalistic look and gone with an outline(is cyan?) instead of the character itself.

What CIEMs are you gettin?

Aug 28, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #87,870 of 177,745
Quote:

size]

Lmaoo, that was short lived!
You should send me the TH900 for loan before you sell them XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back