「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 22, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #83,702 of 177,745
Well, I will give you pictures if/when I get it.
Right now I'm bidding on a collection of pretty much all the CDs from clannad/tomoyo after and it includes a copy of the OST which I already own. So if I win the auction I'll let you know :wink:
Ooohhh, that's the only state I think I would actually go to in the south!
I think a lot of guys like these things... >_>

Also, this daft punk talk has me tempted to buy RAM on vinyl to use up the $25 gift card my mom gave me to a media store that sells everything at retail price.
Meaning trying to find a good anime anywhere close to $25 is impossible...
Virginia is liberal south :)

They are conservative but are leaders and know how schits supposed to work.

South=they hate us for our freedom
Virginia south=terrorist tactics undermine naional security and world peace

I dont agree with both, but one is actually an argument I dont want to puke at.

Is how I see the difference as :wink:

Hahaha, that's very true.
I just realized, are you going to have a car in college? If so, you better make sure it's a massive truck so you can fit in with all the rednecks! :p

What am I looking at here?

That's a JH CIEM, sure, but.....

Looks like either a demo pair or someone shoved some tips over their friend's CIEMs to test them out...

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #83,705 of 177,745
Quote:
That's obviously a JH Audio Freak Phase, where they made a freaky creation of a CIEM with 2 cables going to each earpiece and universal tips so the CIEM fits all people's ears.

Jup, that's most likely a demo pair.
But the thing with the two cables is confusing me a bit.
maybe to demonstrate the effect of different cable materials?
Or wait, do both connectors go into one cable?
I'm confused.

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #83,706 of 177,745
Quote:
Right now I'm bidding on a collection of pretty much all the CDs from clannad/tomoyo after and it includes a copy of the OST which I already own. So if I win the auction I'll let you know
wink.gif

Also, this daft punk talk has me tempted to buy RAM on vinyl to use up the $25 gift card my mom gave me to a media store that sells everything at retail price.

Do it!!! Such a good album to have on Vinyl.  I have played it full at least 10 times on my player, it gets better every time!

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:26 PM Post #83,707 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Right now I'm bidding on a collection of pretty much all the CDs from clannad/tomoyo after and it includes a copy of the OST which I already own. So if I win the auction I'll let you know
wink.gif

Do it!!! Such a good album to have on Vinyl.  I have played it full at least 10 times on my player, it gets better every time!

I don't like the ending for Contact...it reminds me of noise (i.e. Merzbow).

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM Post #83,708 of 177,745

What am I looking at here?

That's a JH CIEM, sure, but.....

Its a freq phase class JH ciem with univ tips

Hahaha, that's very true.
I just realized, are you going to have a car in college? If so, you better make sure it's a massive truck so you can fit in with all the rednecks! :p
Looks like either a demo pair or someone shoved some tips over their friend's CIEMs to test them out...

Haha yeah .

No car :/ dont really need it

Most rednecks get kicked out after the first semester to year. UVA and VT is the pride of Virginia.

VT and GT are the tech school pride of the south.

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM Post #83,710 of 177,745
Does this thing always come with this weird cable contraption?
I believe so.

It may be weird, but it is still pretty revolutionary for the ciem field.

Freq phase has been well received by audiophiles last I heard.

UE and JH audio has been revolutionizing the field recently in terms of inventing new measures. Most companies innovate. But the new UE machine to let you custom match and set your own CIEM and JH freq phase are some nice inventions for our world of audio.

But they are also the companies with the most expensive flagships.

Most flagships used to be $1.5k, now its $2k

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #83,711 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Does this thing always come with this weird cable contraption?

I believe so.

UE and JH audio has been revolutionizing the field recently in terms of inventing new measures. Most companies innovate. But the new UE machine to let you custom match and set your own CIEM and JH freq phase are some nice inventions for our world of audio.

Uh...that's the first time I have ever seen 2 cables go to any earphone. I don't know where you've seen one.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/totl-madness-24-top-line-custom-ear-monitors-reviewed-hall-fame

^ 1 cable in the earphone

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM Post #83,712 of 177,745
Quote:
I believe so.

I wouldn't call the UERM a recent revolution, but you are totally right with everything else you said :)
Quote:
Uh...that's the first time I have ever seen 2 cables go to any earphone. I don't know where you've seen one.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/totl-madness-24-top-line-custom-ear-monitors-reviewed-hall-fame

It's getting even more mysterious!

Jul 22, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #83,713 of 177,745

Hence the "i believe"
I wouldn't call the UERM a recent revolution, but you are totally right with everything else you said :)
It's getting even more mysterious!

That machine was only made recently and allows for first time personal customization of a soon to be made custom iem

Either way, ue and jh dominate the field of monitors right now.

Jul 22, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #83,715 of 177,745
Mark is You are already a Waifu.. http://en.shindanmaker.com/215100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back