「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 29, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #80,521 of 177,744
Quote:
I don't use this account for the NSFW pron subreddits though 
rolleyes.gif

Do you :wink:

I think you can check checked for yourself. xD

Jun 29, 2013 at 2:03 AM Post #80,525 of 177,744
Ahh, I usually don't look at the movie section because BD come out much later.

but Damn! I wanna watch it 3D in japan now.
Never watched a 3D anime before.

A 3D anime? How's that supposed to work? I think my brain just imploded. :blink:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jun 29, 2013 at 2:13 AM Post #80,528 of 177,744
Quote:
lol fair enough.
I guess my definition is similar to yours but must the MC has to be a shounen.

Yep, like I thought
tongue.gif

GO WATCH GENSHIKEN NOW!

I have the whole(I think) series.Got them on BBT and cross checked on MAL and seems like I do have them all. It's a long watch so.... it'll take time. How should I watch it? Does it have many arc or every episode is random, thus I can watch any episode anytime?

Graph posted this on FB so I'll use it

I'll watch

Kimi no Iru Machi. (the preview pic looks horrible).
High School DXD\
Tokurei Airsoft gun anime
Brothers Conflict
Rozen Maiden NEW (as long as I don't need to watch the previous).
Watashi da motenai
Gatchaman Crowds
Free(demoing)
Fate/Kaleid (demo)
Makai Oujio
Chou Jigen Game
Kamisama no inai

OMG!

Try Fire Emblem on the 3DS. The cutscenes show how 3D can work on anime style art very well.

It'll be like a pop up picture book I bet.

Jun 29, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #80,529 of 177,744
But... But then we can't say we are allergic to 3D anymore! :blink:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jun 29, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #80,530 of 177,744
Quote:
But... But then we can't say we are allergic to 3D anymore!
blink.gif

Quote:

Try Fire Emblem on the 3DS. The cutscenes show how 3D can work on anime style art very well.

This is hardly a spoiler since most of it was in the announcement trailer, but you can imagine the 3D effects. They work quite well for this scene actually. And before you say ewwwww English dubs, I think the English voice actors sound better than the Japanese ones.

The 3DS actually adds depth to the screen and is hardly just a "pop-up book" effect.

Likewise for this cutscene, again mostly shown in a previous announcement trailer:

Jun 29, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #80,531 of 177,744
Quote:

I have the whole(I think) series.Got them on BBT and cross checked on MAL and seems like I do have them all. It's a long watch so.... it'll take time. How should I watch it? Does it have many arc or every episode is random, thus I can watch any episode anytime?

OMG!

It's Kyo Ani, I have to at least demo it.

Jun 29, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #80,532 of 177,744
My list :
- *Servant x Service (Gonna read you guys' (if any) impression first though)*
- Monogatari 2nd season
- *Recorder to Randoseru Mi (MAYBE)*
- *Highschool DxD (I now I'm not gonna like it much, but what the heck. Need to download something)*
- Love Lab (looks like a fetish fest... meganekko!)
- Tokurei Sochi Dantei Stella Jo-Gakuin Koutou-ka C3-Bu (Girls with (air)guns!)
- Genshiken Nidaime
- *Rozen Maiden (UNLESS it requires previous series' knowledge)*
- *Gatchaman Crowds (Hopefully I don't need to watch the original Gatchaman)*
- Free!
- *Makai Ouji (Unless it's filled with bad engrish)*
- *Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya (Because and only because to complete my fate collection(Although I have not started them))*
- Hal (Movie)(I wonder if that Rubik's cube the girl holding has something to do with the storyline) 

6 must watch, 7 on demo. Yeah this season's line up isn't so good IMO

Jun 29, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #80,533 of 177,744
Quote:

This is hardly a spoiler since most of it was in the announcement trailer, but you can imagine the 3D effects. They work quite well for this scene actually. And before you say ewwwww English dubs, I think the English voice actors sound better than the Japanese ones.

The 3DS actually adds depth to the screen and is hardly just a "pop-up book" effect.

Likewise for this cutscene, again mostly shown in a previous announcement trailer:

But that's 3D already. We're taking about 2D being 3D-fied. So what's already flat going 3D would best be like a popup
We're talking about 3D as in watching 3D monitor instead of CG 3D right? 

Quote:
It's Kyo Ani, I have to at least watch it.

FTFY

Jun 29, 2013 at 2:39 AM Post #80,535 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:

But that's 3D already. We're taking about 2D being 3D-fied. So what's already flat going 3D would best be like a popup
We're talking about 3D as in watching 3D monitor instead of CG 3D right?

Iono. I can definitely imagine any Gundam mecha series in 3D though can you not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back