「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM Post #78,976 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:
Honestly he has a very good point...

25.685 is an insane number of posts. Have you ever thought what you're doing with your life? Like seriously. 25.685 in 2 years. That's kind of sad now that I think about it. >.>

Just being real here. I find it sad that I've posted 4.443 posts here in 2 years; you've posted nearly 5.6 times more than me and you joined Head-Fi at about the same time. Tell any non-Head-Fier that you've posted over 25 thousand posts in 2 years and they would probably think you're crazy and/or don't have a life. Everyone else in the "most posts" rankings have been on Head-Fi for over 5 years in comparison, most of them nearly 8.

Jun 17, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #78,977 of 177,744
Honestly he has a very good point...

25.685 is an insane number of posts. Have you ever thought what you're doing with your life? Like seriously. 25.685 in 2 years. That's kind of sad now that I think about it. >.>

I must have the greatest life in the history of Head fi. :p

Jun 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #78,978 of 177,744
Liam REALLY likes animu!
Interesting top ten.

I watched the first episode of Baccano last night. After that, I watched it again. Just to get what just happened.
My expectations couldn't have been more different to what I actually got. Oh boy, and what I got there!

I LOVE the setting, the music and already some of the characters. It's waaaay more violent than I thought, but whatever.
Consider me hyped.

Jun 17, 2013 at 12:37 AM Post #78,979 of 177,744
Quote:
Liam REALLY likes animu!
Interesting top ten.

I watched the first episode of Baccano last night. After that, I watched it again. Just to get what just happened.
My expectations couldn't have been more different to what I actually got. Oh boy, and what I got there!

I LOVE the setting, the music and already some of the characters. It's waaaay more violent than I thought, but whatever.
Consider me hyped.

Project diva F is number 2? What the hell is he smoking? D:

Jun 17, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #78,980 of 177,744
Quote:
Yeah, the anime however was pretty bad

I did not disagree with you :p
I didn't dislike it, but I agree it wasn't super good. Specially the uber cheesy ending.

Quote:
@kalbee

wait... he's dead now??
couldn't you have put that in a spoiler??

Wut...
Quote:

So my name is Kalbee now 
tongue.gif

This lol.
Boris, how dare you insult Vortex!
Calling someone a Kalbee is no good man.

Quote:
I don't know, the avatar isn't exactly sexy. She kinda looks annoyed.

Unlike my goddess of an avatar! 
bigsmile_face.gif

Reimoo is always annoyed. Or gone insane trigger happy.

Quote:
But for the most part, I will sell most of them. Mostly the IEM's that is.

As I usually say... that's just wrong :S
Even though the review isn't a 'service' per say you are giving them.

Quote:

Consider me hyped.

Baccano! is going to be a wild ride full of confusion. The episodes are somewhat non-chronological. But it's awesome :D
After that, watch DRRR! (Durarara!)

Jun 17, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #78,981 of 177,744
Quote:
Liam REALLY likes animu!
Interesting top ten.

I was thinking of posting Liam's top ten shortly after watching it, it's perfect for this thread XD 

I take it you also watch TBF?
Quote:
Project diva F is number 2? What the hell is he smoking? D:

It's Liam, of course it's going to have Project Diva F XD

Jun 17, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #78,982 of 177,744
Wow, I just caught up with this week's oreimo and henneko... Both of them were quite good! :D

Jun 17, 2013 at 2:16 AM Post #78,983 of 177,744
I was thinking of posting Liam's top ten shortly after watching it, it's perfect for this thread XD 

I take it you also watch TBF?
It's Liam, of course it's going to have Project Diva F XD

Oh I sure do sir, I sure do :)
Their Homecoming playthrough was the best thing ever. Before that I would have never thought how bad this game actually is!

Jun 17, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #78,984 of 177,744
I did not disagree with you :p
I didn't dislike it, but I agree it wasn't super good. Specially the uber cheesy ending.

Wut...
This lol.
Boris, how dare you insult Vortex!
Calling someone a Kalbee is no good man.

Reimoo is always annoyed. Or gone insane trigger happy.

Baccano! is going to be a wild ride full of confusion. The episodes are somewhat non-chronological. But it's awesome :D
After that, watch DRRR! (Durarara!)

I already decided to put GITS on hold to focus on Baccano ^o^
Really doesn't semester like a series you could watch while watching a lot of other animu at the same time (broken my english is).
I heard a lot of good things about DRRRR. I'll check it out!

Jun 17, 2013 at 4:17 AM Post #78,987 of 177,744
Hahaha, oh man is Homecoming bad. I greatly enjoy their commentary on the games, it's pretty funny XD

Yeah they have a lot more background knowledge and insight in the whole gaming community than your average let's play person.
I'm pretty sure Liam is a lolicon ^o^

Jun 17, 2013 at 4:43 AM Post #78,988 of 177,744
Quote:
Yeah they have a lot more background knowledge and insight in the whole gaming community than your average let's play person.
I'm pretty sure Liam is a lolicon ^o^

Oh, they definitely do. Liam is definitely a lolicon at this point, he seems to fit the bill, hahaha. They need to keep on incorporating Liam more often in their vids.

Jun 17, 2013 at 5:50 AM Post #78,990 of 177,744
I knew you had the FiiO stuff and Project H of course you got that recently. The Audeze and Burson are the ones I did not know about. How did you become an authorized reviewer and stuff?

There isnt really such a thing as authorized reviewer.

Just being real here. I find it sad that I've posted 4.443 posts here in 2 years; you've posted nearly 5.6 times more than me and you joined Head-Fi at about the same time. Tell any non-Head-Fier that you've posted over 25 thousand posts in 2 years and they would probably think you're crazy and/or don't have a life. Everyone else in the "most posts" rankings have been on Head-Fi for over 5 years in comparison, most of them nearly 8.

Umm. Sexual tensions

I must have the greatest life in the history of Head fi. :p

You better damm do

Thats what a lot thought. Especially rikkun and i before we started getting units. But seriously. After you get a lot. Its ridiculous to keep them all.

Rikkun debated the morals of this but in the end we decided that its for the best for others to be able to have the units as we dont use them. He sold his to kiteki for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back