「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 2, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #77,223 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
There's too much black space on the bottom? There's hardly any room for a logo relatively speaking.

^ OS X "Less Text" option: "looks like 1024x640"
^ OS X "More Space" option: "looks like 1920x1200"
^ OS X "Best (Retina)" option: 2880x1800

He changed it just now to what you see.

Way to totally ignore my spoiler warning. XD

Quote:
Quote:
Um.... lugia862
search that on Head-Fi.

Nothing on the bottom.

oh. Another HK bro!

Yeah mang, you've been missing out in the Skype group.

Jun 2, 2013 at 1:53 AM Post #77,224 of 177,750
Quote:
Way to totally ignore my spoiler warning. XD

Yeah mang, you've been missing out in the Skype group.

Sorry, didn't know what you meant. I was listening/jamming to music when reading that.

SKype group?

There can be only one panda presence.

Jun 2, 2013 at 1:53 AM Post #77,225 of 177,750
Quote:
There's too much black space on the bottom? There's hardly any room for a logo relatively speaking.

^ OS X "Less Text" option: "looks like 1024x640"

^ OS X "More Space" option: "looks like 1920x1200"

^ OS X "Best (Retina)" option: 2880x1800

Yeah, the site wont display properly on a screen smaller then mine (1280x800)

Quote:
My 100th post...yay me :)

Congrads!
now look at bowei's post count......

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #77,228 of 177,750
Welp, Atom and I went to a gaming/anime store today in a town a little over an hour's drive away, and they had some legit Japanese figures unlike all the other stores I've been to so far!
So I got some new things. First is a set of 3 Haruhi characters that I got for $28:

And some grab box type figurines from Little Busters... Not the best ones in the world but whatever, they're still awesome!

And finally a cell phone charm:

I prefer it in my iPad I think, since it fits my iPad's custom name :p

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:32 AM Post #77,229 of 177,750
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it possible to configure a KSSGHV or whatever it's called to the stax standard bias?

Yup, that's not a problem.

it just tastes like liquor should taste, I was also comparing to rum, and how it's the stronger of the 2 by far... I didn't mean it's the strongest liquor, just a real nice tasting, yet kinda strong liquor.

Even a spiced rum pales in comparison in terms of flavour complexity and intensity when compared to a good single malt scotch whiskey. Don't even get me started on Vodka. =P

Much to learn you still have, and really, you shouldn't be drinking just yet. Just wait, and save up some money for a nice single malt once your 18th or 21st rolls around.

It's not worth damaging your liver for cheap spirits, well, that's my logic anyway. ^^

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #77,230 of 177,750
Yup, that's not a problem.

Even a spiced rum pales in comparison in terms of flavour complexity and intensity when compared to a good single malt scotch whiskey. Don't even get me started on Vodka. =P

Much to learn you still have, and really, you shouldn't be drinking just yet. Just wait, and save up some money for a nice single malt once your 18th or 21st rolls around.

It's not worth damaging your liver for cheap spirits, well, that's my logic anyway. ^^

parents don't have any scotch... How much is it? I'll have to buy a nice bottle once I turn 21

Jun 2, 2013 at 4:24 AM Post #77,231 of 177,750
Thank goodness I'm a Vodka / Rakija person, I have a fairly big distaste for rum (except one Croatian one I've had) and Scotch (except Jack Daniel's + 1/4 of coke). 

Don't even get me started on Yaggerbombs - licorice = yuck. Bad experience with that since the events in my teen years.

Nisekoi given the green of getting it's anime.

Jun 2, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #77,234 of 177,750
Quote:
Oh gawd that overly expensive headphone amplifier.......Boris please make Project-IA sound awesome and prove to these ridiculous companies that they don't need to charge $3500 USD for a silly headphone amplifier.

P-H vs the Invicta wasn't a world of difference in sound but definitely dimensions apart in terms of price :3. It's gone on to a better place in Japan and is no longer in my possession~
Quote:
At the end of the episode, why does Eren only have half of a titan's body? Does he have to injure both an upper-limb AND lower-limb to get both halves of a titan's body? He's only a half-bodied titan when he bit his finger, but a full-bodied titan when he lost his arm and leg.

Quote:
Does anyone know what song is playing when they show the Elite Recon Corps in action? It reminds me of this song...

Can't wait for season 2 coming out soon! :DD

I think the insert is either sung by Granrodeo or Uverworld. From some sources I remember glancing at but no longer have to conveniently look up. 
Quote:
Alright, how's the spacing now?

It's hosted on lugia's server.

and yeah... I need a banner....

Woo~ Lugia~
Quote:
Welp, Atom and I went to a gaming/anime store today in a town a little over an hour's drive away, and they had some legit Japanese figures unlike all the other stores I've been to so far!
So I got some new things. First is a set of 3 Haruhi characters that I got for $28:

And some grab box type figurines from Little Busters... Not the best ones in the world but whatever, they're still awesome!

And finally a cell phone charm:

I prefer it in my iPad I think, since it fits my iPad's custom name :p

You know how to find the most interesting things. 

I can't believe I read (skimmed) through all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back