「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #76,163 of 177,744
Quote:
I think after episode seven, we can say we complete certainty that Valvrave's creators are trolling. (Surely no one is that dumb.) 

Shinji from evangelion is alot dumber.  He's so dumb I understand why all the characters hate him.  I never get mad or emotionally moved by anime, but Shinji makes me rage like nobodys business.  That main char (yeah I don't care for his name) in valvrave had me seriously considering not watching anymore.

But wow that yahari show is really damn good.  The psychology in it is exactly how I think haha, and kinda reminds me of deathnote.

May 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #76,164 of 177,744
Quote:
Shinji from evangelion is alot dumber.  He's so dumb I understand why all the characters hate him.  I never get mad or emotionally moved by anime, but Shinji makes me rage like nobodys business.  That main char (yeah I don't care for his name) in valvrave had me seriously considering not watching anymore.

But wow that yahari show is really damn good.  The psychology in it is exactly how I think haha, and kinda reminds me of deathnote.

I was referring to the writers though... Not any specific character lol. 

May 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM Post #76,165 of 177,744
I wouldn't say Yahari does much stuff new. But it does it well.

The MC Hikki isn't original, but he is someone whose tactics and thought pattern is shared very often by the target viewers of the show. Usual MC's do some crappy side jokes and other stuff that isn't really relatable and others are just damm creepy MC's. Yahari's MC is creppy, but his reasons for it and his rationale are very 'in this world' and can be applied to many people.

May 25, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #76,167 of 177,744
Quote:
Care Bears must be some hardcore criminals.

Yeah. The Care Bears:
-Have 24/7 surveillance to catch people being unhappy
-Force you to think the way they want you to think
-When they strongly disagree with someone, but can't force them into submission by normal means, they shoot brainwashing rainbow lazors at them

Yup. Thought police. Care Bears is secret government brainwashing so that our kids will be happy in a police state that persecutes thought crime. 

May 25, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #76,169 of 177,744
May 25, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #76,170 of 177,744
Quote:
Yeah. The Care Bears:
-Have 24/7 surveillance to catch people being unhappy
-Force you to think the way they want you to think
-When they strongly disagree with someone, but can't force them into submission by normal means, they shoot brainwashing rainbow lazors at them

Yup. Thought police. Care Bears is secret government brainwashing so that our kids will be happy in a police state that persecutes thought crime. 

Those bastards!
Quote:
Don't forget Arminko

Then let's not forget about Kyonko if we're going by that standard:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back