「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 30, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #72,916 of 177,744
Quote:
Ah mmk. There's still a chance to get/listen to them though if you want me to.

@ Fishi Oasis's jasmine milk tea is pretty good if you order it with light ice and half sugar. There's lots of tea in it now.
smily_headphones1.gif

I figured out why their milk teas taste way sweeter than other places; they use syrups for their flavouring instead of powders...

Aha! I just avoided a double post; stupid mobile browser.
tongue.gif

Ohh jasmine tea my preferred tea! Will try that out.
Quote:
BTW, anybody playing TERA? Just wanna know. 

I used to :3
Quote:
Sorry no . What game is that?
Much better.

Someone in the states. PLZ play WoT with me

I play it! IGN is FriedFishi
Quote:
The more important question is where have you been? O.o
Haha, can't wait until we find out what Eren has in store for him in the anime :D
No ******* clue! 
tongue.gif

She's cute though 
biggrin.gif

She's from little busters http://myanimelist.net/character/4630/Mio_Nishizono
Quote:
Well... anyone follows ISML here?

I do! along with Saimoe! ISML Though, I prefer Saimoe since it only contains characters from the years anime..

Apr 30, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #72,918 of 177,744
Quote:
How are Smeggy's thunderpants? Worth considering?

Worth considering? Yes.

Should you get it? No. Smeggy has been missing in action for a while now and people have purchased a pair of Thunderpants without actually receiving them. Unfortunate though sine they're so pretty....a few Seattle people might have them, as they have in the past.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/572769/thunderpants-a-world-class-closed-planar-magnetic-headphone-by-head-fier-smeggy-head-fi-tv-episode-012/120#post_9331006

Apr 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #72,919 of 177,744
Worth considering? Yes.

Should you get it? No. Smeggy has been missing in action for a while now and people have purchased a pair of Thunderpants without actually receiving them. Unfortunate though sine they're so pretty....a few Seattle people might have them, as they have in the past.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/572769/thunderpants-a-world-class-closed-planar-magnetic-headphone-by-head-fier-smeggy-head-fi-tv-episode-012/120#post_9331006

I just saw it in the for sale section. How is it sonically?

Apr 30, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #72,920 of 177,744
You gotta save yo moneys for dat potential (new) Ocharaku greatness

Apr 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM Post #72,923 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:
Worth considering? Yes.

I just saw it in the for sale section. How is it sonically?

Oh really? Nice!
I liked their overall sound. From memory, which is pretty fuzzy since I haven't heard them in a while, they didn't have any glaring faults and they made female vocals sound sweet. Isolation, like most T50RP's, are top-notch for a closed-back headphone. They were a bit heavy on my head though. Personally I wouldn't pay the cost for it, but the hand-crafted wood looks really nice.

You know you're an audiophile when you're in a biomechanics class and your professor mentions "orthostatic". All you heard was a combination of orthodynamic and electrostatic. Audeze SR-003? :xf_eek:
Also, we're learning about Lame equations. >_<

Apr 30, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #72,928 of 177,744
On computers and televisions, which are generally 16:9. 

I can live with black bars, but what is the advantage of 2.39:1? 

I think he meant to say that movies are seen on movie theaters first. Movies are made to be shown on the silver screen. Widescreen became a standard before home video, and subsequently your monitor or tv. That being said its totally up to the director at what aspect ratio he makes his film, or in this case anime.

Apr 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #72,930 of 177,744
Quote:
You gotta save yo moneys for dat potential (new) Ocharaku greatness

Tch. Ocharaku just has to do it to us...

But I've reserved my wallet for a FitEar at graduation. I already got the parent seal of approval :). Will be going to Japan/Monet if still there or 335 in the place of a Graduation party. :) Gives me another incentive to do well on college admissions.
Quote:
Oh really? Nice!
I liked their overall sound. From memory, which is pretty fuzzy since I haven't heard them in a while, they didn't have any glaring faults and they made female vocals sound sweet. Isolation, like most T50RP's, are top-notch for a closed-back headphone. They were a bit heavy on my head though. Personally I wouldn't pay the cost for it, but the hand-crafted wood looks really nice.

You know you're an audiophile when you're in a biomechanics class and your professor mentions "orthostatic". All you heard was a combination of orthodynamic and electrostatic. Audeze SR-003? :xf_eek:
Also, we're learning about Lame equations. >_<

How about WRT the Mad Dogs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back