I would love to try these out. Each one is like a work of art! Beautiful job smeggy.
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for Closed back, neutral yet lively, not needed to be amped headphones under 300$. Help... Last post on 6/13/12 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD 2 vs HE 500 which one has the more haunting beautiful lush mids? Last post on 4/26/14 at 5:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Black Friday Dilemma -- LCD-2, HE-400 or HE-500 Last post on 11/29/13 at 11:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need A Balanced &/Or Single Ended Amplifier Around $2-$3K for the HE-500. Last post on 11/25/13 at 3:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- good headphones for Little Dot Mk IV SE Last post on 11/20/13 at 2:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
When Blue Microphones (started in California in 1995) announced the Mo-Fi, I was immediately intrigued. Here was a well-respected and highly regarded microphone manufacturer with...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
Thunderpants! A world-class closed planar magnetic headphone by Head-Fi'er "Smeggy" - Head-Fi TV,... - Page 9post #121 of 1273/19/12 at 12:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 1273/22/12 at 9:44ampost #123 of 1273/3/13 at 1:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Br777
so cool of Jude to feature Smeggy's work, and congrads to Smeggy for truly creating a product worthy of being featured.
on another note, A pair that I had bought from Smeggy was pictured in one of the photo stills - it was the amboyna burl pair. I LOVED those headphones! There is a reason many head-fiers consider the TP's to be one of the, if not THE best closed cans on the market.
great purchase! those are beautiful! love the audeze headband, too. definitely a strong competitor when i look for my "main" sealed cans in a couple years.post #124 of 1273/3/13 at 4:25pmpost #125 of 1274/5/13 at 6:41pmpost #126 of 1274/5/13 at 8:13pmpost #127 of 1274/6/13 at 3:31amThread StarterQuote:
miceblue, we simply featured all the Head-Fi TV threads, but you raise a good point. I'll take it down from featured rotation now, and will also put up an alert in the lead message.
- Thunderpants! A world-class closed planar magnetic headphone by Head-Fi'er "Smeggy" - Head-Fi TV, Episode 012
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Good headphones for gaming 19 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 50 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Triple Fi 10 Custom Mold No Bass 4 minutes ago
- › David Oistrakh- Tchaikovsky Concerto 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze lcd 2 help 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)