「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 29, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #72,751 of 177,745
Ill
Email some
Companies and ask to evaluate a stat amp
wink.gif

They won't work with other stat amps due to the bias voltage, the headphones might burn up.
tongue.gif

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #72,754 of 177,745
Fuuuuuu at a school thing at Main Event (like Mr. Gattis) and my ex is here... We've been hanging out, but after constant running at the lazer tag, I'm really sweaty... :frowning2: (I'm good at lazer tag... I got 10120,and the gun only had 4 digits... 80-100 points a kill,so way over 100 kills... :D the next best was 4000.

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #72,755 of 177,745
Anyone remember Un-Go? That was REALLY short for the storyline it attempted and really did wish it would go a bit longer.

Oh, well off to finish episode 5000 of One Piece.

Un-Go was amazing, imo.

First english exam in 17 hours.....
and yet I'm screwing around on HF.

My exams end on the 21th of May, and I'm going to japan after that at on June 2nd for 2 weeks. (yay)

So um... I guess be patient is all I can say right now....

English! The most disappointing exam result in my case. Good luck!

In other news, results from one of my exams came in today. Got a 9/10 for Calculus B :D. Apparently the exam was generally made below expectation, but I actually got higher than I expected.
Similarly, I scored highest of all 6 first years (9.2/10) taking the exam, and 4th highest out of ~80 for Ordinary Differential Equations. When I walked out of that exam it felt like I would at best get a 7.

My doubts about getting cum laude (>8/10 average and >8/10 for thesis) for my undergraduate degree are taking a roller coaster ride. After the first period it seemed hard but doable, after second periods I was estimating it to be a 50/50 change, and right now after the third period I'm estimating myself to have approximately 80% chance.

Start of June, It's my Grad trip.

Going with a few friends.

Awesome. I wish I had a grad trip. As a substitute I studied sampling/signal processing theory, electronics, and the physiology and psychology of human hearing.

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #72,756 of 177,745
Fuuuuuu at a school thing at Main Event (like Mr. Gattis) and my ex is here... We've been hanging out, but after constant running at the lazer tag, I'm really sweaty... :frowning2: (I'm good at lazer tag... I got 10120,and the gun only had 4 digits... 80-100 points a kill,so way over 100 kills... :D the next best was 4000.

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #72,757 of 177,745
Quote:
Im all for an evaluation of them whatever they are if you dont like it
size]

You don't have a stat amp, that might be a small problem. 
size]

What electrostatic headphone amps are you thinking about getting? I've heard the Blue Hawaii is really good (Asr approves of it) and the Liquid Lightning (beta-build) worked wonders for the SR-007 MKI.

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #72,759 of 177,745
Quote:
What electrostatic headphone amps are you thinking about getting? I've heard the Blue Hawaii is really good (Asr approves of it) and the Liquid Lightning (beta-build) worked wonders for the SR-007 MKI.

I don't plan on buying anything commercial, I can just build anything I want.

Ah, smart move. The commercial products have insane price tags..... >_<

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #72,760 of 177,745
Quote:

They won't work with other stat amps due to the bias voltage, the headphones might burn up.
tongue.gif

Ok, where is my foxconn employee? 
cool.gif

Quote:
Am I THAT new?
I know, I'm just a plain character. ;_; *locks himself in the rabbit cage*

No you are not Accoun.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
Quote:
Un-Go was amazing, imo.
English! The most disappointing exam result in my case. Good luck!

In other news, results from one of my exams came in today. Got a 9/10 for Calculus B
biggrin.gif
. Apparently the exam was generally made below expectation, but I actually got higher than I expected.
Similarly, I scored highest of all 6 first years (9.2/10) taking the exam, and 4th highest out of ~80 for Ordinary Differential Equations. When I walked out of that exam it felt like I would at best get a 7.

My doubts about getting cum laude (>8/10 average and >8/10 for thesis) for my undergraduate degree are taking a roller coaster ride. After the first period it seemed hard but doable, after second periods I was estimating it to be a 50/50 change, and right now after the third period I'm estimating myself to have approximately 80% chance.
Awesome. I wish I had a grad trip. As a substitute I studied sampling/signal processing theory, electronics, and the physiology and psychology of human hearing.

Omedeto for scoring so high.

My school pulled out our achievement medal today for ranking 2nd highest in the entire state for tech knowledge. I was blown out of my shoes. Because our school .....well let's just leave it at that
Quote:

I don't plan on buying anything commercial, I can just build anything I want.

FoxConn centers are up?

Apr 29, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #72,764 of 177,745
Quote:
?

I can access it just fine. Also: isup.me

Quote:
Or actually, isup.me says it's down, but I can access it.

Maybe it's a local problem, and perhaps European ISP's can access it but American can't.

yep, right now, i'm getting the generic 'no website' page.

Apr 29, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #72,765 of 177,745
Quote:
It didnt have Ano in it
smily_headphones1.gif
so i didnt include it
Dont do it
Dont do it
How do you like it?
Oh wait. Do it.

Im all for an evaluation of them whatever they are if you dont like it
biggrin.gif

Hai welcome back.

How much does crunchyroll cover?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/lineup A decent amount of stuff that I care about ^^b Whereas Funi gets maybe ~3 new shows per season. Damn Funi always gets 1-2 shows I want to watch... otherwise I'd cancel my Funi sub...
Quote:

Any issues like lag/stuttering when streaming Crunchyroll in HD? I'm just wondering if their servers are up to snuff considering I'm across the pond.

I can't be bothered transcoding for iPad use, that's why I'm considering getting a sub.

You don't have a stat amp, that might be a small problem. 
size]

I use 720p (heard the 1080p isn't true 1080p) and there are times where I lag/stutter... I feel like it's their servers though because its usually when I'm watching the latest episode of XXX right when it was released when the stuttering occurs. 

Quote:
Wonder if I should use one

There are nice SAO widgets on Android too

You should totally use it! Heres one for an ALO HUD http://aerionel.deviantart.com/art/Project-SAO-338070799?offset=75#comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back