「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 24, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #67,443 of 177,744
This amp powers even the HE400s REALLY well!!! Also, I was listening Donald Fegan - Morph the Cat - H Gang, and it's just like "Here comes the H gang (Comes the H gang), here comes the H gang (H gang), and I thought it was saying "H game"! :p

Mar 24, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #67,444 of 177,744
Quote:
This amp powers even the HE400s REALLY well!!! Also, I was listening Donald Fegan - Morph the Cat - H Gang, and it's just like "Here comes the H gang (Comes the H gang), here comes the H gang (H gang), and I thought it was saying "H game"!
tongue.gif

damit. what's with you people thinking the he-400 is so hard to drive. Maybe even the he-500 isn't that hard at only 90dB. It's not stupid hard like the he-6 at 83 dB -____-

Mar 24, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #67,445 of 177,744
damit. what's with you people thinking the he-400 is so hard to drive. Maybe even the he-500 isn't that hard at only 90dB. It's not stupid hard like the he-6 at 83 dB -____-
I meant it makes it go loud enough for me (I'm like Bowei), and has SUPER tight bass and crisp treble and soundstage and stuff! :D

Mar 24, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #67,447 of 177,744
That clean bass. I love that stuff too Addicting.

Today is a boring day. Spring season will be out next week xD
This has been a boring day... Too bad all my Harem left... SOOOOOOO bored... Also, we had Spring Break last week, but I was sick during it... :frowning2:

Mar 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #67,451 of 177,744
Quote:

I actually met a girl last year who told me that she's from (what was known as) Manchuria. Her grandparents know how to speak Japanese.

Yeah, it's the upper region.  Near Inner Mongolia of the PRC.

Many people sub divide themselves into their regions of course.

We are from the VERY lower region of China near Vietnam and Laos and thus our foods largely identify with theirs more. Our thick 'farmers' accent also identify from down there.
Quote:
What it is, what it is, what it is, what it isssssss!
What's everyone up to?.?

tests

Mar 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #67,452 of 177,744
Quote:

We are from the VERY lower region of China near Vietnam and Laos and thus our foods largely identify with theirs more. Our thick 'farmers' accent also identify from down there.
tests

Han chinese meng. Han chinese. 

Mar 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #67,453 of 177,744
Quote:

tests

Guangxi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back