「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 21, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #66,601 of 177,744
Quote:
Those had better be white Yamaha Pro 500s and not Beats your avatar is wearing...

I really hope they are because I have suffered enough disappoint in life.

(Yes, I did spell it like that on purpose)

Mar 21, 2013 at 8:53 AM Post #66,602 of 177,744
Those had better be white Yamaha Pro 500s and not Beats your avatar is wearing...

has anybody heard the two side by side and concluded the yamahas suck any less than the beats? :p

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 21, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #66,607 of 177,744
Let's hope it doesn't suck.

Ahhhh who am I kidding....
Is that a question?

Lets be honest. We dont/didnt watch that show for weight or plot.

We watched it for the girls in tight body suits in mechs shooting at each other while the mC gets all the girlies.

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM Post #66,610 of 177,744
Quote:
Some dude made a mod for Skyrim in dedication to his wife. His wife died after getting a blood clot from playing COD 11 hours straight without moving

Wow. I don't think I could do that without moving. I can play through entire games without sleep but I have to stretch my legs every few hours. I don't know if I'm amazingly touched, or just wondering how long until he suffers a similar fate.

Mar 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM Post #66,611 of 177,744
Wow. I don't think I could do that without moving. I can play through entire games without sleep but I have to stretch my legs every few hours. I don't know if I'm amazingly touched, or just wondering how long until he suffers a similar fate.
After i learned of it. It freaked me out as it happened to me before.
Long time of not moving and a cold dull pain in my calf.

Mar 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #66,613 of 177,744
That's more probably because I was in Australia for a few primary school years :wink:

Haha, that makes more sense :D

I can, but not with a passport.

There's this card but I dunno what's it called.

Huh, so you don't need a passport? Interesting...

Wat. This was a suggested video from the Tori no Uta cover video. Relaxing mood = ruined. >.>

Ohgodwhy.jpg

It's a remixed song from a remixed song of this:

......80's music in general is sooooooooooo much better than today's junk.

Pfft, 70s is where it's at! I believe the people I've showed music to would agree with that :)

I totally agree with you there. 

And to continue the theme of this song:

LOL!

Hahahahaha, niiiice!

On a different note, why is it that so many so-called trance videos on YouTube involve anime characters of some sort? o.0

^ don't forget to "push" on her boobs to go to a different so-called trance video

Not bad, but the original is much better. Where's Twin and Numbers with their Korean star gifs?

One does not simply put an anime cover on an English song....
That's just wrong, prying on otaku's sexual attractions to 2d girls to get views...:mad:

Is that a question?

Lets be honest. We dont/didnt watch that show for weight or plot.

We watched it for the girls in tight body suits in mechs shooting at each other while the mC gets all the girlies.

Hey, that show had pretty good action sequences too :wink:

Mar 21, 2013 at 11:25 AM Post #66,614 of 177,744
Quote:
That's just wrong, prying on otaku's sexual attractions to 2d girls to get views...
mad.gif

You get those in Osu! all the time, especially the nightcore "remixes".
Though admittedly some are quite good.

Mar 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #66,615 of 177,744
Strange. I've been playing ArmA for almost an entire day and I didn't experience any of these problems.

EhhZzzit was during my bad years

Haha, that makes more sense :D
Huh, so you don't need a passport? Interesting...
Ohgodwhy.jpg
Pfft, 70s is where it's at! I believe the people I've showed music to would agree with that :)
LOL!
That's just wrong, prying on otaku's sexual attractions to 2d girls to get views...:mad:
Hey, that show had pretty good action sequences too :wink:

Ok they were cool
Too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back