「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 10, 2013 at 4:20 AM Post #63,646 of 177,745
Quote:
I see, thanks. Is there any difference between FXD80 and FXD80-Z or are they the same thing?

http://www.amazon.com/JVC-Victor-Headphones-HA-FXD80-Z-Japanese/dp/B0081YU6YW/ref=sr_1_2?m=A214QR0RLUH6NQ&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1362902167&sr=1-2

(I never bought anything from Amazon). It says $63.81 + $9.17 shipping. I live in Australia, does it automatically check my address and so is that the actual price of the shipping?

Not sure about the Z connotation, think they are essentially the same (since people on the thread seem to have bought them as well without reporting much difference in sound).

If it gives you a quote on shipping after added to the cart, then yes, it is checked. Strange though as it is an import. I remember paying a bit more than that. Screenshot?

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:28 AM Post #63,647 of 177,745
Quote:
Not sure about the Z connotation, think they are essentially the same (since people on the thread seem to have bought them as well without reporting much difference in sound).

If it gives you a quote on shipping after added to the cart, then yes, it is checked. Strange though as it is an import. I remember paying a bit more than that. Screenshot?

Haven't signed up yet, so adding to cart doesn't do much for me. Here's how it looks like without being logged in.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/5mmvrs.jpg

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:28 AM Post #63,648 of 177,745
> Plays with multiband compander
> Enters a zero into the Ratio box by accident
> Divide by zero > computer and E17 do their level best to blow up my headphones and my ears
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 10, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #63,649 of 177,745
Quote:
NO WAY 
wink.gif

We use PIC, AVR and ARM so will have to go for both.
Well I say we, I personally have to teach the first-years Arduinos. Whee :frowning2:

I know right? like why on earth would they name the app after the architecture?? MIND=BLOWN

I never really played with Arduinos.... I started with C51 chips.
I guess it's not that fun judging by your reaction?

Quote:

LOL

Quote:
Got some Japanese console games on my consoles:

AAH! WHAT SHOULD I CALL IT!?!?

Quote:
Decisions, decisions...
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad219/xMechgamerx123x/0465d1d5ca2199f4baf6c9e918dd6d04_zps16e1ea0b.jpg

Can't read >_<
is it voiced?

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #63,650 of 177,745
Quote:
LOL

Can't read >_<
is it voiced?

Yup, it's voiced. Atom and I figured out a few words here and there... I should have started a voice conversation with you though to figure out what they were saying! :D

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:51 AM Post #63,651 of 177,745
Quote:
Can't read >_<
is it voiced?

nvm joe just told me
biggrin.gif

for the rest of you:

Q: Benkyo wa suki desu ka?

X. Aa, daisuki da
Y. anmari suki janai
B: ... ...

I just didn't know the Kanji in the question
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:53 AM Post #63,652 of 177,745
Quote:
I know right? like why on earth would they name the app after the architecture?? MIND=BLOWN

It's like a refresher course in C all over again. Which is welcome, but you get do some of the most mundane things and the newbies still fail to catch on. Using it is fairly easy and nifty, but teaching it...

Quote:
Haven't signed up yet, so adding to cart doesn't do much for me. Here's how it looks like without being logged in.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/5mmvrs.jpg

Did you use the estimate link? Can't see the shipping on the screenshot.

Anyways it's close enough from Canada address.
The estimate should be accurate enough.

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #63,653 of 177,745
Quote:
nvm joe just told me
biggrin.gif

for the rest of you:

X. Aa, daisuki da
Y. anmari suki janai

biggrin.gif

Something about studying? lol
I believe we chose X.
Next time Atom comes over I'll put you on Skypeu and you can help us through it :D

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #63,654 of 177,745
Quote:
It's like a refresher course in C all over again. Which is welcome, but you get do some of the most mundane things and the newbies still fail to catch on. Using it is fairly easy and nifty, but teaching it...

Speaking of which, I still need to learn C.... Keep telling myself to do it but never did.
I've been using Assembly for everything. lol

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:57 AM Post #63,655 of 177,745
Quote:
Something about studying? lol
I believe we chose X.
Next time Atom comes over I'll put you on Skypeu and you can help us through it :D

Q: Do you like studying?
X: Yep, I love it.
Y: I don't really like it.

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:59 AM Post #63,656 of 177,745
Quote:
Q: Do you like studying?
X: Yep, I love it.
Y: I don't really like it.

Lol, I knew we picked the right one! :D

Mar 10, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #63,657 of 177,745
Quote:
nvm joe just told me
biggrin.gif

for the rest of you:

X. Aa, daisuki da
Y. anmari suki janai

biggrin.gif

Aiya write it in Kanji I can't read this crud.
Quote:
Speaking of which, I still need to learn C.... Keep telling myself to do it but never did.
I've been using Assembly for everything. lol

eek.gif

Look out we got ourselves a masochist here. Assembly. 
wink.gif
 What are you in electrical eng or something? Ha look guys we got ourselves a hardware geek here. Geez. *massive sarcasm here*
C is so...ubiquitous, it's hard to find someone who has programming under their belt but is not familiar with it.
Go and Haskell are personal favourites. But I use C and Perl for everything so...

Mar 10, 2013 at 5:16 AM Post #63,658 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:

Arduino is similar to C? I thought it was similar to Java except you need to initialise the various inputs from the Arduino board.
I'm going to use Arduino programming to re-program the digital potentiometer of the C5, and for a potential school project once I get the Arduino Micro board. :)

Mar 10, 2013 at 5:18 AM Post #63,659 of 177,745
Quote:
Arduino is similar to C? I thought it was similar to Java except you need to initialise the various inputs from the Arduino board.

Strictly speaking, it's Wiring - so basically C++ simplified to the extreme. 
...It's essentially C syntax because the commands I have to teach are so watered down. The programs themselves are in C/C++, though. I am an idiot remembered compiling with make so automatically thought C. I am an idiot. It's Wiring-based. 

Mar 10, 2013 at 5:24 AM Post #63,660 of 177,745
Quote:
Aiya write it in Kanji I can't read this crud.
eek.gif

Look out we got ourselves a masochist here. Assembly. 
wink.gif
 What are you in electrical eng or something? Ha look guys we got ourselves a hardware geek here. Geez. *massive sarcasm here*
C is so...ubiquitous, it's hard to find someone who has programming under their belt but is not familiar with it.
Go and Haskell are personal favourites. But I use C and Perl for everything so...

I'm a Highschool student......
(and electronic hobbyist, programming is not my thing.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back