「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 10, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #63,631 of 177,750
Since you mentioned the king of pop, I started to reminisce about the Sonic 3 BGM's, as some say he had an involvement with them!

Mar 10, 2013 at 1:56 AM Post #63,633 of 177,750
Quote:
Anybody here like Mainstream American pop/hip hop/rap?

I'm really digging 

Diamonds by Rihanna right now

I don't care about what people think of an artist, the fact that they used composers, how Drake blew thousands of one's across a stripping floor.

Whatever, that's their life. If I like a song, I fricking like it.

Tell me, you guys don't listen to the schiit out of this.

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:12 AM Post #63,637 of 177,750
Mar 10, 2013 at 3:18 AM Post #63,638 of 177,750
Got some Japanese console games on my consoles:

AAH! WHAT SHOULD I CALL IT!?!?

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:18 AM Post #63,639 of 177,750
Decisions, decisions...
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad219/xMechgamerx123x/0465d1d5ca2199f4baf6c9e918dd6d04_zps16e1ea0b.jpg

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #63,640 of 177,750
Got some Japanese console games on my consoles:

AAH! WHAT SHOULD I CALL IT!?!?

Your hacked one?

There are vns for xbox? I guess there must be despite 360 not being popular.

Ive been reading koi kaze for a few hours now(reading slow)

Its nice :)

Most anime or manga give you people too old for their grade(middle schoolers that talk and act like and look like high schoolers)
But in this. Its the opposite

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:26 AM Post #63,641 of 177,750
Quote:
Whatver,

What were your thoughts on Shin Angyo Onshi Twingy? I personally loved it

I think it's realistic. Not the idea or the fantasy elements, but the art, the concept, all breath life. I can feel them, envision them as being corporeal, being something legitimate. I appreciate the context and history. I appreciate its pacing. Maybe Munsu is a bit too much of the "mysterious antihero cliche", but you get the sense that there is something worthwhile through the journey and that makes him appealing. Characterizations and the time and detail that is used to expand on people is immense. Every facet of the story is being told, it is literally an epic in every sense of the word. Deeply romantic, deeply introspective. 

Now if you want to get onto the plot..phew, might take a fortnight.

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:28 AM Post #63,642 of 177,750
I think it's realistic. Not the idea or the fantasy elements, but the art, the concept, all breath life. I can feel them, envision them as being corporeal, being something legitimate. I appreciate the context and history. I appreciate its pacing. Maybe Munsu is a bit too much of the "mysterious antihero cliche", but you get the sense that there is something worthwhile through the journey and that makes him appealing. Characterizations and the time and detail that is used to expand on people is immense. Every facet of the story is being told, it is literally an epic in every sense of the word. Deeply romantic, deeply introspective. 

Now if you want to get onto the plot..phew, might take a fortnight.
The beginnig first gives you a lot of korean myths which are worked in as munsus missions quite well.

I believe its one of the best manga there is and should be on a top 10 list. Its romance was done well and is a good past backbone for the present. And thr action was done extremely well.

Loved it

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:05 AM Post #63,644 of 177,750
Quote:
The replaceable cable on the Shures are nice and hard to find elsewhere, but it's not exactly a necessity. I've had plenty of stuff without the cables that have lasted much longer than those that have.

Sound-wise, the JVCs are a slight V/U-shape, while the Shures would be a gradually declining slope in terms of FR response. Note thickness and just lushness of mids is what the SE215s do, while the FXD80s have that sort of transparently clear midrange slightly pulled back but still flat sort of thing going on. It's simply more akin to the M50 without the slight metallic tinge. Bass is warm, smoothed over, and concentrated on the midbass for the Shures (very pleasant) while the JVCs are just tight, with impact/punch and tactile response. Great for keeping up with stuff like fast-paced EDM tracks. Treble is recessed on the Shures and not very noteworthy while the FXD80s are sparkly and energetic. Presentation-wise both are rather 2-dimensional but would give the edge towards seperation and detail to the JVCs.

Plenty of choices in the 50-100 range but nothing really outstanding as being V-shaped or M50-esque.

I see, thanks. Is there any difference between FXD80 and FXD80-Z or are they the same thing?

http://www.amazon.com/JVC-Victor-Headphones-HA-FXD80-Z-Japanese/dp/B0081YU6YW/ref=sr_1_2?m=A214QR0RLUH6NQ&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1362902167&sr=1-2

(I never bought anything from Amazon). It says $63.81 + $9.17 shipping. I live in Australia, does it automatically check my address and so is that the actual price of the shipping?

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:13 AM Post #63,645 of 177,750
Quote:
Your hacked one?

There are vns for xbox? I guess there must be despite 360 not being popular.

Ive been reading koi kaze for a few hours now(reading slow)

Its nice
smily_headphones1.gif

Most anime or manga give you people too old for their grade(middle schoolers that talk and act like and look like high schoolers)
But in this. Its the opposite

Yup, the first game was for the PS3 though and the second was for xbox. Steins;gate started out as an Xbox VN. There's also ever 17, and robotics notes. Not to mention some Miku games I haven't been able to get working yet. Will post pics when i get done DL'ing them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back