「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 3, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #61,816 of 177,744
Quote:
Sure, and of course. I think I'll post it as my Facebook profile pic like previous years........and see what kind of reactions I get.

Haha, sounds like fun!
Quote:
Nice,.....umm...work on the soldering.

Deal with it... The reason not all the points are shiny is because of the stupid lead free solder the xbox uses...
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what about it?

It's helpful for showing people that your soldering is right when they're trying to help troubleshoot shiz.

Mar 3, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #61,817 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:
Yup, Sakura-Con. March 29-31. I'm cross-dressing as Mio, remember?

Oh.... god........
please don't ever show that to me.

I dunno if I'll post it here actually.

Quote:
Quote:
Yup, Sakura-Con. March 29-31. I'm cross-dressing as Mio, remember?

And I see, so YOU'RE the one who killed the other panda! D:

Oh right!......will it work? As in you getting in drag?

Hmm, not sure if I would like to buy stuff

Not sure how expensive shipping from other side of country is.

I dunno, we'll find out I guess. XD
I'm not sure how expensive shipping is either.

Quote:

Today....is the day.

I'm almost to top 3

You have nearly 8 times the number of posts as I do and you joined Head-Fi two months after me. :xf_eek:

Mar 3, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #61,820 of 177,744

Mar 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #61,823 of 177,744
Haha, sounds like fun!
Deal with it... The reason not all the points are shiny is because of the stupid lead free solder the xbox uses...
It's helpful for showing people that your soldering is right when they're trying to help troubleshoot shiz.

If you are soldering a new point. Get rid of that schiit and use some real solder

Word for the wise. Lead free solders used in those things are generally VERY bad for solders if you dont service it properly. I broke my last few due to it

I dunno if I'll post it here actually.

I dunno, we'll find out I guess. XD
I'm not sure how expensive shipping is either.

You have nearly 8 times the number of posts as I do and you joined Head-Fi two months after me. :xf_eek:

Shouldnt be that exp since he wants to go to UW

Yeah. 8X is a lot :)

Uncle Erik nooooo!@#!
Boom the power of Kpop fandom.

Too bad

You still have much to learn, my apprentice.

.... Yeah sure

Mar 3, 2013 at 2:16 AM Post #61,825 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:
Mmk. If you have anything specific you want me to get, send me a PM so I can easily track it. It gets hard to find things in this thread sometimes.
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Pics or it didn't happen :wink:

The most pedo thing I've read all day.

Quote:
Sure, and of course. I think I'll post it as my Facebook profile pic like previous years........and see what kind of reactions I get.

Email me an album.

Double meaning there, but I know what you mean. Conveniently you can view some of the photos I took via my Facebook albums. If you really want them for yourself, you can download individual photos, or use an external program to download a whole album.

Or if you really don't like Facebook that much, I could send you a Dropbox link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, Facebook is for lusers #hashtagswagyolo
*highs fives anyone who doesn't have one*
Although I've never used it, have no anecdotal evidence to prove that it is indeed for lusers, so feel free to poke holes in my logic. 
cool.gif

Mar 3, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #61,827 of 177,744
Quote:
If you are soldering a new point. Get rid of that schiit and use some real solder

Word for the wise. Lead free solders used in those things are generally VERY bad for solders if you dont service it properly. I broke my last few due to it
Shouldnt be that exp since he wants to go to UW

Lol
The points are fine though, there's other things you need to do with the points, and they're fine for the other purposes. 
I know, lead-free solder is an evil conspiracy created by ROHS to kill off video game consoles.
Quote:
Otasumi everone

Oyasumi!

Mar 3, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #61,828 of 177,744
Quote:
Otasumi everone

Quick mods someone go into his account when he doesn't notice and reset the post count. 

Bwhahahaha.
Quote:

I died a little inside.
Quote:
Double meaning there, but I know what you mean. Conveniently you can view some of the photos I took via my Facebook albums. If you really want them for yourself, you can download individual photos, or use an external program to download a whole album.

Or if you really don't like Facebook that much, I could send you a Dropbox link.

Holy schi*t you ninja'd my post in there.

No I'll go into Facebook, just slow because have to access with VPN here.

Mar 3, 2013 at 2:28 AM Post #61,829 of 177,744
Hows the sound stage?
I haven't gone to the DBV#3 stage yet (rather, didn't budge from my last iteration) since the soundstage on my current one is so natural sounding (to my taste, I guess?)

Can't really compare with anything you have, and can't compare with my previous mod too since I didn't document it anywhere in the internet other than very small snippets of it. I'd say that it's pretty good for a closed headphone, and it still maintains my foremost criteria in a gear: the "intimate vocals crowned by musical instruments, dancing around the vocals under the spotlight" sound signature, which is easier to achieve using IEMs more often than not. But the detail is god-tier IMO.
-----------------------------------

Also:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back