「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 26, 2013 at 10:28 PM Post #60,526 of 177,744
LOL, that's true.
It does have to fold to be a quadruped though, instead of, you know, a flat pillow. XD

Yeah. But that doesnt excuse a child hugging a penguin with its head snapped

That thing sounds like it came straight out of an H-Anime. 
tongue_smile.gif

So what did I do this morning, well I went to the doctor because I didn't feel very well (Belching, Diarrea, Bloating, Vomiting, those are the symptoms that I have). I know what I had though just making sure it's correct. Turns out, I have more than Gastritis. I have Gastroenteritis and a small spot of Eczema on both of my arms. So my doctor prescribed me 3 different drugs and cream that I must take for 5 days. damn for being sick 
mad.gif
Dam that sucks a lot.
Seems we are all getting sick

Any new drawn art lately?

Otasumi miina

Feb 26, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #60,527 of 177,744
Quote:
Yeah. But that doesnt excuse a child hugging a penguin with its head snapped
Dam that sucks a lot.
Seems we are all getting sick

Any new drawn art lately?

Otasumi miina

No, no new drawn art lately. It's just that I haven't got the time to reinitialize myself. I have a few projects taking shape, one is a short manga for valentines day which I know it's well past now and the other one is another headphone girl with LCD-2's on (subject to change).

Feb 26, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #60,528 of 177,744
Quote:
I mean it is a refurb... and I don't need a camera to do much except for gear shots since I haven't done ANY research on even thinking about photography as a hobby.

A semi-pro digicam (Canon G-series, Olympus XZ-series, pretty much any digicam that has RAW mode) on a tripod does gear shots nicely.  Usually has more than enough depth of field control for macro and fine pixel quality at minimum ISO, which is all you need on a tripod.  My product shots were done on an Olympus XZ-1.

Quote:
I know, my parents tell me that all the time. Apparently they cause you to "上火“ (I don't know if those are the right characters). A direct translation doesn't make much sense since it would turn out to mean something a little like catching on fire (spontaneous human combustion?) but you know that burning feeling in your lips sometimes if you eat too many oranges or something like that? Yeah.

That and I think it might have caused me to get bloody noses once but that might have also been altitude since I was in a city in China that was pretty far above sea level. I bled enough through my nose that my vision whited out. O.O Not good.

Those are the right characters... Dem Chinese medical terms...
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
greetings everyone

Yo *waves* Hi

Quote:
Schiit Audio, or schitt audio? Because Schiit Audio sounds good, schiit audio doesn't. :p

Same difference
tongue.gif

Quote:
It was a pun that goes both ways and also a parody kinda.

I was using the term to also mean schiit audio in general as schiit being a substitution. But I also referenced Schiit's problems with blowing up headphones in the past on a specific faulty model.

touche!
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Btw greetings everyone!!

*waves*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:
Panda! :3

My brother has one of those things, not panda though.....the last pic looks l;ike an abomination of a penguin with its head snapped backwards.

And the second last pic looks like roadkill
tongue.gif

Quote:
That thing sounds like it came straight out of an H-Anime. 
tongue_smile.gif

So what did I do this morning, well I went to the doctor because I didn't feel very well (Belching, Diarrea, Bloating, Vomiting, those are the symptoms that I have). I know what I had though just making sure it's correct. Turns out, I have more than Gastritis. I have Gastroenteritis and a small spot of Eczema on both of my arms. So my doctor prescribed me 3 different drugs and cream that I must take for 5 days. damn for being sick 
mad.gif

Ouch
What's damn? **** my life?
confused.gif

-------------------
I think this was like the 3rd time I've done a multi quote...

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Feb 26, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #60,530 of 177,744
Quote:
You have been gone so long someone else is taking over the name mini panda.
Never heard of that!? sounds...interesting?

.......WHO? *Loads gun*
Quote:
My predecessor? :D Guess that makes me Panda MKIII

How do you do? :D
omg man. back when i was a kid, he could tell when you were about upstairs. Now he goes watching from the one end of the living room when I don't even know he's there. 3 hours. 1 minute 20 seconds left of use. 

I see...so it's you! I have come back to reclaim my title! I challenge ye to a duel! Prepare yourself!
Quote:
Panda! :3

:D

DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?? http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/MovieDetails/Madoka-Magica-Part-1-Beginnings.aspx?cmpid=homepage_showcase&loc_cookie=WEST%20VANCOUVER+-+BC

Feb 26, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #60,531 of 177,744
Quote:
Best usage of that pic ever lol
Welcome! Welcome to headfi! Sorry about your wallet

We like people. We go fast and thus may make some think they have to read everything. You dont. Just post.

Not a fan of scandal. Never heard them actually.

If you are a member here for a while. We can get you some hookups on your problem. Or i can at least.

Yeah... I have a feeling this year will be a bad year.... for my wallet. Looks like I'll have to eat grass :O   Students + Audio hobby - part time job = flies in wallet.

Everything's really moving so fast ! Posted like 8 hours ago and the page count increased by 7+.... amazing.

I just found out about them, since they're gonna perform in my country soon.

Hehehe I'm definitely be here for long time, everyone's so friendly here !

Feb 27, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #60,535 of 177,744
Quote:
*Random Entry

Been listening to KOKIA and Haruka Shimotsuki  lately and their voice really blows my mind 
Hope i can find more artist like them

Akiko Shikata might be a potential similar artist. Ar Tonelico trio (if you're familiar with that game and its music). There's another or two whose name I forget, but Haruka Shimotsuki & Akiko Shikata are the two main.

Quote:

Added too much mirin to the dashi, making the udon soup too sweet.

If it tasted decent, then it's a success!
Looks kind of like ramen but eh, could be the lack of comparable scale on picture like you said.

Quote:
Btw greetings everyone!!

Welcome back!!!!
Head-Fi working now?

Quote:

What's damn? **** my life?
confused.gif

Yup.

Feb 27, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #60,536 of 177,744
Well, this ain't much of a MEGAPOST for be being gone all day, but here goes...
What an interesting book....may I ask where I can get one?

I believe it's called talking dirty Japanese or something like that?

Feb 27, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #60,538 of 177,744
Not much indeed! :D

Heh, it's your guys fault for not posting much...
I bought the first volume of the madoka manga today~

Feb 27, 2013 at 3:37 AM Post #60,540 of 177,744
Originally Posted by BerryTwoC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm...

VIP standing zone at Scandal's concert, A2 Concert poster, high-five session.... Seems really tempting... should I go ? 

DO IT!!!!

Going to see nagi perform live was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I had to pay $750 for three tickets, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back