「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 3, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #39,256 of 177,744
Quote:

Check the first page. Haiburi keeps it pretty neat. There is a chart there.

WHAT!? you haven't seen or read ai****eruze baby1? get your arse on the manga right now.
I do some sudden flash games and stop too.

I have seen it. No worries. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #39,257 of 177,744
Quote:
Thank you! Well, my life was suddenly full of different events that I just didn't have to time to sit there. Still watching anime and got addicted to League of Legends. 
biggrin.gif

Haha, are you studying in California now?

btw, I got addicted to customizing my gear with anime now
got 2 pairs of CIEMs and custom iPod theme just yesterday.

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #39,258 of 177,744
Quote:
No, your computer won't malfunction if you used the wrong units, that amp will. 
wink.gif

ITs not parallel for the two worlds, but it would be an error that you would glare at the person who made it.

@Tsubasa
Write down the names of the anime that interest you. I can give you a quick summary of the ones I have seen and if I recommend it or not or other small details.

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:53 PM Post #39,259 of 177,744
Quote:

one broken CIEM *cough cough*

Quote:
I have seen it. No worries. 
biggrin.gif

I think it might have been me that coerced you and many others into watching or reading aishterze baby.

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #39,261 of 177,744
Quote:
I wish someday I will have my own CIEM with some anime character,icon, or so
popcorn.gif

That someday can be now. The least expensive CIEM is by cosmic ears. Cheapest is $100 for a dynamic one driver per ear unit. Impressions are $50-$60 on average and add in shipping and you have $180 total for a CIEM. No fancy anything of course.

Robotics;Notes facepalm(or facedesk as they call it)
why would you use that date!? I already hear it enough in America, and now you are using it...jeeze.

I think the ED of Robotics Note is quite good imo. Not on the level of shinsekai yori though

Nov 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #39,262 of 177,744
Post me some good ones availble in English and for PC :)

:popcorn:  yep, welcome back! :) As well. Come site down and have a few snacks.

Haha, sorry bowss, I don't game in English :/
I have quite a few jRPG for PC but none as far as I know got English release for PC.
If you have a PSP then that is a story completely different.

Yar I can dig some jp jRpgs, plus I'm pretty sure there are english patches out there some where to! Sadly there is not one... there is a team that is attempting to make one but I think they all died e.e

but I'm not getting into the tales games JUST yet <.< there are WAY to many! I'm do some runs of the Good Ole Low-tech Nippon Ichi's first... then onto the BIG GUNS, I did how ever perform a succsessfull Tales of Aybss iso rip :D... but at the cost of a friend of mine >.> I found the disk like 8 days ago... he's been wanting it for 2 years and I saw him last... 6 months ago e.e so next time I see em the disc is his xD poor guy!

Yeah... translation groups died. I remember there was a Tales of Destiny Director's Cut project but they went MIA with about 60% of the project done (and some bugs).
I played ToD as the first RPG I actually beat, tho I played it in English, so when I saw the game in Japan I HAD to buy it, out of nostalgia. I got perhaps 30% through the game then went on hiatus for whatever reason got me busy :S

That someday can be now. The least expensive CIEM is by cosmic ears. Cheapest is $100 for a dynamic one driver per ear unit. Impressions are $50-$60 on average and add in shipping and you have $180 total for a CIEM. No fancy anything of course.

Robotics;Notes facepalm(or facedesk as they call it)
why would you use that date!? I already hear it enough in America, and now you are using it...jeeze.

Not that they just started using it, more like anime never explicitly showed Japanese net-culture for social reasons.
Now the companies don't seem to be as scared of using them. Though this is Nitro+ or something, much like Steins;Gate and Chaos;Head so they're definitely not scared of using them :D

@Kuroda:
Hai, if you're wondering who'se the green onsen manjuu on FB that just added you, that would be me. :p

Nov 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #39,263 of 177,744
The OP of Psycho pass is also decent if not good

Hmmm, I'm wondering if SAO/Accel World has any parallels to Psycho Pass or vice versa, the tech used at the beginnig of the ep 4 seems like a nerve gear thing. Yes, virtual reality is generic and those big headsets but just a thought you know.

The pictures, and how the opening animation is done out to me is reminescent of Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star.

Nov 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #39,264 of 177,744
Quote:

Yeah, I am attending college right now.

Lol, take pics.

@Bowei-kun
True, I guess that it was you.
Well, I am kinda flexible with all genres. So just give some suggestions. 
wink.gif

@kalbee

Hi there. :D Got it.

P.S. A small favor from me. Just click the first link in my signature please. Thanks. xD

Nov 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM Post #39,265 of 177,744
Quote:
But you are Mr. CIEM's and full size K550s. Joe uses EQ a bit too much and has specific tastes and what not so it doesn't align with what I do as much. No offense Joe, I don't use EQ with that crazy-ness.

Haha... well I don't even need to use much if any EQ on the MH1C and they sound awesome already.  Check out the posted review:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/633102/budget-iems-review-4th-budget-review-sony-mh1c-posted-oh-boy/30#post_8836758

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Nov 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #39,266 of 177,744
Quote:

Yeah, I am attending college right now.

Lol, take pics.

@Bowei-kun
True, I guess that it was you.
Well, I am kinda flexible with all genres. So just give some suggestions. 
wink.gif

@kalbee

Hi there. :D Got it.

P.S. A small favor from me. Just click the first link in my signature please. Thanks. xD

ok ok

Shin Sekai Yori -its hard to tell at the moment what direction this show will go in, but it is an interesting premise, it has dropped in overall quality of everything past episode 2 but lets see how it does

Tonari no kai-intersting, borisu likes it

kamisama kiss-very generic

chuunibyou demo koi -not yet watched

Btoom-im readin the manga, pretty interesting, anime is said to be better

K- is said to be a high budget anime this season.Haven't seen it yet

Oniichan daikedo-ignore this one

To Love RU darkness-pretty self explanatory full on H

Little Busters- story from KEY, but animated and produced by JC studios. Their work on little busters is very sub par.

sukitte ia na yo-the first few episodes were prety unique overall, not original as it has been done many times before but as its one of those 10% that do use a different opening, it is "unique" ep 3 ending and ep 4 aren't as unique though

code breaker- i was reading the manga but it became a never ending chore

Psycho PAss-intersting premise, as of righ tnow pretty interesintg

Robotics Notes: from the studio that brough you chaos head, and steins Gate, you know you are in for a treat. As of righ tnow, it is very boring. If it wasn't by that studio or had as high a budget, it may have been dropped already by me.

@Borisu and Joe
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MH1BL-LiveSound-Headset-Smartphones/dp/B006SOKXTU/ref=sr_1_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1352003485&sr=1-2&keywords=sony+MH1
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Livesound-Headphones-Earphones-Head-sets/dp/B008CCSD7K/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1352003485&sr=1-1&keywords=sony+MH1

Which one is it? I see that one is ONLY for sony or select standard phones while the other is univeral. 

If it is truly $20 in HK, then can you guys order one for me too on Monday? I'll paypal Borisu the funds and he can send it with Project H

Nov 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM Post #39,267 of 177,744
@kuroda
Look at my Headphones list and Custom-Fi 2 thread for pics
I'll get you iPod pics in a bit...

Quote:

@Borisu and Joe
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MH1BL-LiveSound-Headset-Smartphones/dp/B006SOKXTU/ref=sr_1_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1352003485&sr=1-2&keywords=sony+MH1
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Livesound-Headphones-Earphones-Head-sets/dp/B008CCSD7K/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1352003485&sr=1-1&keywords=sony+MH1

Which one is it? I see that one is ONLY for sony or select standard phones while the other is univeral. 

If it is truly $20 in HK, then can you guys order one for me too on Monday? I'll paypal Borisu the funds and he can send it with Project H

The second one. and it's $20.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back