「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 1, 2012 at 2:57 PM Post #28,036 of 177,744
Quote:
I know that feel. I had that with Moyashimon Returns today too, except there were several 10-30min periods.

That's not much. Good thing it's at the end of a scenario, so I don't have to rewatch the whole episode

Let me add this, Holo is just so cute! I want feel her tail~~~

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:00 PM Post #28,038 of 177,744
So you're in Malaysia and jgray is in Indonesia IIRC?

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Sep 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM Post #28,040 of 177,744
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to head-fi so just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Justin and I like music, games, manga, and other cool stuff. Unfortunately, I have no audio set-up whatsoever besides my iPhone and some Skullcandies. Hopefully, that'll change soon 
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #28,042 of 177,744
Quote:
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to head-fi so just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Justin and I like music, games, manga, and other cool stuff. Unfortunately, I have no audio set-up whatsoever besides my iPhone and some Skullcandies. Hopefully, that'll change soon 
smily_headphones1.gif

Welcome to Head-fi! Sorry about your wallet!

ようこそ!!! To the Anime thread!

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #28,043 of 177,744
Quote:
smily_headphones1.gif

"Welcome to head fi ! Sorry about your wallet"

Hello Justin! Not having heapdhones doesn't matter. We are the anime thread, although we talk audio and computer tech and DIY a lot. Our OP is actually even considered to be behind you on audio with just an iPod and phillips earbuds right now.

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:14 PM Post #28,044 of 177,744
Quote:

Hello Justin! Not having heapdhones doesn't matter. We are the anime thread, although we talk audio and computer tech and DIY a lot. Our OP is actually even considered to be behind you on audio with just an iPod and phillips earbuds right now.

You forgot this Panda-sama :

H H H H H H H H H H H H~~~

Your first warning : Beware of how fast this thread goes

Your First advice : No, you don't have to read all missed posts

Our wish : Become a regular here

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #28,045 of 177,744
Cool, thanks for the welcome messages...so now the question is am I a true anime/manga fan if all I do is read and watch Naruto and Bleach?

Haha, some of my friends recommended me different anime but I never really got into it. Any suggestions? 

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM Post #28,046 of 177,744
@Rikkun
I could actually build it into the O2 case actually.

I know NOTHING of european food lol

That'd be a waste of the enclosure, since something simpler suffices.
Unless you absolutely don't use it. In that case I'd use big DPDT switched and 1/4" jacks, yeah.

You don't even know what paella is? For real?

Jgray is in Indonesia??? I thought he was a Malaysian who studied(or job) in Russia???

Right now he's in Indonesia, but he'll be returning to Russia next week IIRC.
I think he's Indonesian, given that he's in Indonesia right now.

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM Post #28,047 of 177,744
Quote:
smily_headphones1.gif

Welcome!
Quote:

Yup, as with every greeting.

Why do you guys always like to make me feel bad? I'm sensitive. (TT-TT) That doesn't give you permission to think I'm a girl. You'd better not do it.
Quote:

You forgot this Panda-sama :

H H H H H H H H H H H H~~~

Your first warning : Beware of how fast this thread goes

Your First advice : No, you don't have to read all missed posts

Our wish : Become a regular here

LOL. Yes, that happens.

Yes, first warning is always good to follow.

Don't be like me and read every post. It's sort of my fault because I brought it upon myself to read every post so I know what's going on and I have to moderate all of these guys, but I just get bashed and looked down upon. (TT-TT)

Agreed. The more, the merrier!

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:25 PM Post #28,048 of 177,744
Funny thing: once in a while I buy those capsule-egg thingys containing various trinkets.  I just opened a Madoka Magica one I got a while ago, and there's this replica of the ring and soul gem worn by Tomoe Mami.  My wife saw me playing with it and went "hey, that looks really nice" and starts wearing it
blink.gif

That's not the first time she put on something that has meaning only to me or an anime geek (last time she put on a necklace that had the Principality of Zeon's flag printed on the pendant)--but is it really okay for her to be wearing Mami's ring?  I mean none of the characters in Madoka are exactly lucky but you can't really do any worse than be

the one who gets handed the bento on the third episode

Now does anybody know what "gets handed the bento" mean?
biggrin.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Sep 1, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #28,050 of 177,744
Quote:
Funny thing: once in a while I buy those capsule-egg thingys containing various trinkets.  I just opened a Madoka Magica one I got a while ago, and there's this replica of the ring and soul gem worn by Tomoe Mami.  My wife saw me playing with it and went "hey, that looks really nice" and starts wearing it
blink.gif

That's not the first time she put on something that has meaning only to me or an anime geek (last time she put on a necklace that had the Principality of Zeon's flag printed on the pendant)--but is it really okay for her to be wearing Mami's ring?  I mean none of the characters in Madoka are exactly lucky but you can't really do any worse than be

the one who gets handed the bento on the third episode

Now does anybody know what "gets handed the bento" mean?
biggrin.gif

No, but I'm going to guess it's perverted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back