「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM Post #23,761 of 177,745
Quote:
That's cool I didn't expect an anime and manga group in here. Anyone have an anime-planet.com account? Also what headphones are use all using?

Welcome! It sort of ended up here by accident but this is the best accident in the world. 
tongue.gif

Quote:
Bloody internet is being a <censored>. Am going to change services by tomorrow.

No profanity please.
Quote:
SAO OP Single Cover.... In 12MP Res.

CIEM artwork comes to mind.

EDIT: In fact I may just use that for my next DIY CIEM build.....

YES PLEASE.

Aug 7, 2012 at 11:00 PM Post #23,767 of 177,745
Quote:

So how was it?

I've seen Spirited Away way too many times...

It was good...too many rides though.

Quote:
@panda-sama
I've been looking for f/z's ed for 1 hour now, but all the fricking ddl files were deleted, and the torrent from nyaa is taking decades!! Does jpop have it? If so please upload it     >.<

S1 ED? I have it. I'll upload it in mp3 320 for you tomorrow

Aug 7, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #23,768 of 177,745
Quote:
Studio Ghibli movies rock 
biggrin.gif

Princess Mononoke will always be my favorite though.

I love Ghibli (and pre-Ghibli). Their stuff is among the greatest I've ever seen, including live-action and everything else. I've just seen Spirited on too many occasions, haha. I've seen Howl's Moving Castle too much as well. I'm not exactly sure why, as neither are even my favorite Ghiblies.

Aug 7, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #23,772 of 177,745
Behold, herr Panda, for I have spotted one of thine brethren this day.

It's been quite a few years since I've seen a giant panda, but never this close. This creature is awesome, but lazy. After I came he felt the danger of my presence, and went to sleep in some dark place where my camera could not reach!

I also ate cheesecake today. I made a promise to myself that I would eat cheesecake at least once this trip, so I did on the very last day I could have. It tasted just like the Dutch variant. except it fills your stomach up more.

Dinner today was a burger, with panacotta as desert. The burger itself was OK, but the bacon was kinda dried out. Not the best burger I've eaten by far. The stuff I've eaten in English pubs was better. (first picture is just soup, just the picture is messed up)

Well then, that concludes my trip to the US/Canada more or less. I'll leave tomorrow, and I should arrive Thursday morning back home.

@tilpo
Just listened to Yattsuke Shogoto on my SP50's.....
EARGASM

:D

Hm. I don't really care for roller coasters myself.

Me neither.

@Ghibli Movies:
I personally liked Whisper of the Heart best.

Aug 7, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #23,775 of 177,745
Quote:
I never throw up from them, and I always have a blank expression on my face while riding them......one would say that I look bored lol.

I did too
Quote:
Behold, herr Panda, for I have spotted one of thine brethren this day.
It's been quite a few years since I've seen a giant panda, but never this close. This creature is awesome, but lazy. After I came he felt the danger of my presence, and went to sleep in some dark place where my camera could not reach!

I also ate cheesecake today. I made a promise to myself that I would eat cheesecake at least once this trip, so I did on the very last day I could have. It tasted just like the Dutch variant. except it fills your stomach up more.

Dinner today was a burger, with panacotta as desert. The burger itself was OK, but the bacon was kinda dried out. Not the best burger I've eaten by far. The stuff I've eaten in English pubs was better. (first picture is just soup, just the picture is messed up)

Well then, that concludes my trip to the US/Canada more or less. I'll leave tomorrow, and I should arrive Thursday morning back home.
biggrin.gif

Me neither.
@Ghibli Movies:
I personally liked Whisper of the Heart best.

Mon frere!!! Ou est vous!!!?

My brethren! I wanted a panda temp tatoo today lol! But the kids line was long >_<

Cheesecake in the U.S does fill you up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back