「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 7, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #23,747 of 177,747
@Rikkun
Refils aren't always free..usually yes

You were in D.C today!?

I am not a fan of museams. Most museams and like the indian american one...are for glorifying and other propaganda like things... "oohh sorry native americans, we exterminated you guys so let's just build this up to make up for it"

Wow ....you must really like asian food!? I never though your parents would also eat it 24/7 with you

Y U EAT YUMMY THINGS... I'm more Jelly of you...you are in Netherlands, one of the best feeling countries, has awesome pot and drinking ages. Has headphones and dollar cakes and vacations and yummy food >_<

'museams'. Look here, kiddo. I used archaic grammar to conjugate the plural of the word 'museum' into 'musea', which is already wrong but intentionally so. What you're doing is just horrible. It's one 'museum' and two 'museums' in English.

I'm in Arlington. Going to DC literally takes less than 5 minutes by metro, and us tourists being tourists, we went there I think 4 times now spread over multiple days.

I do like Asian food. But the main reason I eat it is because the Asian food in this country is better than the stuff back home, and it's also generally cheaper than other cuisines.
You can eat a juicy steak at some restaurant chain, but that's something we could just as well do back home as here.

That's cool I didn't expect an anime and manga group in here. Anyone have an anime-planet.com account? Also what headphones are use all using?

Most of us here use MAL. I've personally tried both (as well as ANN), and I liked MAL the best. It has a better and cleaner looking user interface, more features, and more useless statistics.

I'm using a Senn HD650 and Stax SR-202 at home, and a Senn HD 25-1 II when on the go.

280p is worse than the devil!!!
Its one of the u.s main theme park franchises. :)

Not necessarily US. You have them in Europe too.
There even used to be one in the Netherlands, but it got rebranded to Walibi.

Aug 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM Post #23,749 of 177,747
What does walibi stand for lol?
Yeah six flags is nice with friends :)

Walibi is Walibi. I dunno.
6 flags bought Walibi, but then sold it off again to some French company when they were in financial trouble.

I recently went to the Efteling with friends. It's a Dutch theme park.
No matter how childish the theme park is, if you're going with friends it's actually quite fun. And if there were long queues I would just whip out my phone and start reading manga.

Aug 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #23,755 of 177,747
Quote:
Thats some nice sao art! Although id like something similar to
Romeo x juliet haha

I think I saw something like that for Romeo x Juliet somewhere before....
(probably not in 12MP res though)

@tilpo
Can't believe I'm still addicted to kuri no hana.!!
This album is speaker rig worthy! I'm gonna see how it sounds on my SP-50's tomorrow...

how did you find this album in the first place?

Aug 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #23,757 of 177,747
@tilpo
Can't believe I'm still addicted to kuri no hana.!!
This album is speaker rig worthy! I'm gonna see how it sounds on my SP-50's tomorrow...

how did you find this album in the first place?

That's good to hear. I came to know it because I was a fan of Tokyo Jihen, and Shiina Ringo is the lead signer of that band so I checked out her solo works. I personally liked Samen Karuki Kuri no Hana the best, and Sanmon Gossip second.
Something about this album just makes it stick in my head. Maybe because I've listened to it over a dozen times this vacation.

Aug 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM Post #23,758 of 177,747
I recently watched an anime movie with my bro, we watched spirited away, an i dont remember the other one like something to do with the valley of the wind? Idk they were both awesome though.

Aug 7, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #23,759 of 177,747
I've never even heard of anime-planet, I use the Stax Omega 2's. :p

@glitch, nice pics bro, but I guess there wasn't much light in there so the shutter speed was real slow, that's why they blurred.

I'll drop a few of my photos from Comiket, I can't remember if I've shown these yet, I think I have.

The next time I go there, I'm just going to take photos for the whole three day event.

Nice pics. And my camera has been through a lot of crap these past 10 years, I think it's time for a small upgrade >.< It used to take much better pictures all around.

Are the up towns and HD800s good? Those hd800s really expensive xP but yea sucks anime-planet lists basically every anime and manga ever or being made great for keeping a list haha I think I'm at around 400 anime I finished now kinda ran out of good ones so I'm reading and listening to music mostly now.

The HD800 are like sex to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back