「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 23, 2012 at 10:34 PM Post #14,806 of 177,744
I hope that everyone is enjoying pictures from Nya.sh.:D That website also has some really funny and hilarious quotes. I will take time to translate them for you.

Just went to hospital for medical check. I also checked my ears before getting ear impressions in Saigon. Surprisingly my ears are quite clean. It took 1 minute to remove the remaining wax in my ears. Now I an ready to get ear impressions for my UM Miracle.:)

Jun 23, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #14,807 of 177,744
Anybody else here seen Umineko? It's got enjoyable main characters from what I see but it feels like detective conan?....whatever. Gaming time and then I'll go and download the OP and ED of Accel World!!! WOOT! [size=medium]
(✌゚∀゚)☞ ​
[/size][size=medium]
t(-_-t)​
[/size]
I'll be on my Mac so post away

Jun 23, 2012 at 10:37 PM Post #14,808 of 177,744
Quote:
I hope that everyone is enjoying pictures from Nya.sh.
biggrin.gif
That website also has some really funny and hilarious quotes. I will take time to translate them for you.
Just went to hospital for medical check. I also checked my ears before getting ear impressions in Saigon. Surprisingly my ears are quite clean. It took 1 minute to remove the remaining wax in my ears. Now I an ready to get ear impressions for my UM Miracle.
smily_headphones1.gif

You must tell me how those miracles are. I'll be entering the IEM market this year... I'm receiving some hundred dollar Dunu's and then I'll be going to a headphone shop.

So tell me without spoilers..what am I to gain and enjoy out of Umineko!!
because this is how I feel right now

Jun 23, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #14,810 of 177,744
Jun 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM Post #14,811 of 177,744
You must tell me how those miracles are. I'll be entering the IEM market this year... I'm receiving some hundred dollar Dunu's and then I'll be going to a headphone shop.

Sure, I will. Not sure when I will get them...

I won't say that it's kind of detective similar to Conan. It's not about what, who and where, but rather trying to prove that the crime did actually exist and took place. Let's say that it's similar to Higurashi in one way. A unique feature of Umineko is you are watching and enjoying two stories simultaneously and at the same time, lol.

Jun 23, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #14,812 of 177,744
Quote:
Sure, I will. Not sure when I will get them...
I won't say that it's kind of detective similar to Conan. It's not about what, who and where, but rather trying to prove that the crime did actually exist and took place. Let's say that it's similar to Higurashi in one way. A unique feature of Umineko is you are watching and enjoying two stories simultaneously and at the same time, lol.

!!!! AHHHHHH

I'll have to experience it tomrrow. I am on ep 1 lol!! That girl maria's "oooooo" got annoying..and then cute..and then annoying again!

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #14,813 of 177,744
Quote:
I hope that everyone is enjoying pictures from Nya.sh.
biggrin.gif
That website also has some really funny and hilarious quotes. I will take time to translate them for you.
Just went to hospital for medical check. I also checked my ears before getting ear impressions in Saigon. Surprisingly my ears are quite clean. It took 1 minute to remove the remaining wax in my ears. Now I an ready to get ear impressions for my UM Miracle.
smily_headphones1.gif

OMG MIRACLES... I'm jelly :3.

Quote:

I read that as people sitting around soliticing the little funds they have on trying to do random stuff each day and hope to find the "cure" for tinnitus.

I thought the ringing sound was normal? Pretty much all my friends hear high pitched whining when they're in dead silence (we went psudo-caving once.) I read somewhere the sound was because of how our nervous system functions. I get noticeable tinnitus whenever I have a cold (like now) though since my ear gets slightly infected.

Just finished (the long overdue) Chihayafuru.. it was good, but a little too serious. From all the reviews I've seen, it's kind of overrated. I'd give it a 8.9/10

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #14,814 of 177,744
Quote:

Hm...what type of cable do we need to hook up my ears to an ADC? Hahaha.

Quote:
Probably a plutnonium diped balanced XLSAF ultra dynamic wire from Coreblex. IT will need to connect to your C6 vertabre and we need to also instal an A56X Cipher ROTX digital receiver onto your C6 to be able to plug you in... welcome to the matrix!

LOLZ 
i think that will give you a even bigger problem than tinnitus.....
LIKE CANCER FOR EXAMPLE!

The Matrix was awesome!

Quote:

Wait so you also have it permanentaley!!! [size=medium]
ಠ▃ಠ​
[/size][size=medium]
ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)​
[/size]

There are so many characters in umineko that i like so continuing to watch it with all the stupid ones....is unbearable!!

WHY??????
Wel my fav characters were Ange and Furude Rika Bernkastel. LOL

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #14,815 of 177,744
Quote:
OMG MIRACLES... I'm jelly :3.

I thought the ringing sound was normal? Pretty much all my friends hear high pitched whining when they're in dead silence (we went psudo-caving once.) I read somewhere the sound was because of how our nervous system functions. I get noticeable tinnitus whenever I have a cold (like now) though since my ear gets slightly infected.

Just finished (the long overdue) Chihayafuru.. it was good, but a little too serious. From all the reviews I've seen, it's kind of overrated. I'd give it a 8.9/10

Im even more jelly >_<

IT's normal for some and some may not have tinnitus but something else. I don't have it...if your friends "rock out" it may just be that you have a small case and they have rocked out too much. I get it too when I have a cold

Glad to know we know have a +3 on me watching chihayafuru. :) 8.9/10 is already quite good!! So...how's the romance!! 

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:08 AM Post #14,816 of 177,744
Quote:

OMG SUWAKO TURNED CIRNO INTO A TERU TERU BOZU!!!!!!!
SOMEBODY SAVE HER!!!

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #14,817 of 177,744

Users who are viewing this thread

Back