「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 1, 2012 at 6:40 AM Post #3,873 of 177,744
Well the price is... absurd. BUT then again fanbois would still pay for it if it means not marrying 3D girls and want to live in their cocoon of fantasy. But Then again I don't like the series.
If someone made a Tsunetsuki Matoi or Komori Kiri ones I'd sell my body for one all in production though... I'd go wage a war if it's Fuura Kafuka...

EDIT: too many buts.

Apr 1, 2012 at 7:50 AM Post #3,874 of 177,744
Yeah, I did like the season 2 announcement of OreImo.

What I did see was a pre air of Accel World first ep. Even the crappy stream couldn't hide the very nice visuals, but as per usual, it's the first ep.

Apr 1, 2012 at 8:31 AM Post #3,875 of 177,744
Can't wait for OreImo. I love the developments of the light novel thus far.

Apr 1, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #3,876 of 177,744
Best one I've seen so far is an "anonymous source" "leaking" that Reimu won't be starring in TH14 - specifically, that ZUN will be replacing the Red-White Hakurei miko with the Blue-White Wind Priestess due to her rising popularity.

-- Griffinhart

Apr 1, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #3,882 of 177,744
^ Could be a prank by ANN

I just noticed! New member! Welcome to our forum thread! Only thing to note is to use spoilers when..... Talking about spoilers. We just had a spill yesterday. And of course follow head fi rules which is around the level of pegi 16 so dont go over that rating :) if you want to you can engage in pm conversations with us :)

Apr 1, 2012 at 11:56 AM Post #3,883 of 177,744
Steins;Gate was awesome. I braved through the slow development in the beginning, but a sweet payoff in the end. If you watch anime at all, make some time for it.

Apr 1, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #3,884 of 177,744
I was bored yesterday around midnight when my dad came back so I made up a pretty mean April Fools joke I told my sister.

Me: "Dad's home? I hope this is an April fools joke."
Sister: "lol!"

tongue.gif

I need to pick on Nintendo for doing only a good job on Kirby's Return to Dreamland. I love the game but response isn't the fastest (this is compared to Kirby Squeak Squad on DS) and there are way too many moves without visual aids or some help on showing how the move should look like when executed. There's only 5 worlds, though I might say 6 because the challenges on the ship could count as one whole world. (I'm too lazy to explain the ship part. Just go play the game or read the overview or something)

Happy April Fools everybody. 2 days until this old man (me) becomes 14.

Apr 1, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #3,885 of 177,744
I am really looking forward to Upotte!! and that silly story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back