「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 27, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #173,236 of 177,745
I want new chapters of Red Storm noooawwww! I read that the guy has a kid in the hospital and even a jerk like myself feels bad for him, yet somehow I also don't want him to stop feeding me manhwa.
I'm a bad person.

about feedback, now that headfi has changed the forum, I obviously feel like my entire life was a lie. I wonder if I should vote for the crazy racist woman in the next French elections to get one step closer to WW3, or really go mad and buy a justin bieber album?
seriously, right now it's change and I'm not big on surprises, but at the same time I really disliked a few stuff/lags/bugs on the previous site, so I'm not 100% against this change.

Apr 27, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #173,237 of 177,745
I want new chapters of Red Storm noooawwww! I read that the guy has a kid in the hospital and even a jerk like myself feels bad for him, yet somehow I also don't want him to stop feeding me manhwa.
I'm a bad person.

about feedback, now that headfi has changed the forum, I obviously feel like my entire life was a lie. I wonder if I should vote for the crazy racist woman in the next French elections to get one step closer to WW3, or really go mad and buy a justin bieber album?
seriously, right now it's change and I'm not big on surprises, but at the same time I really disliked a few stuff/lags/bugs on the previous site, so I'm not 100% against this change.

Change frightens and ANGERS ME!!!!! RAWR!!!1

giphy.gif

I'll make a list of things I think could use improving. I wish the "forum" link in the banner still did a hover-over drop down of the forum directory. That was handy.

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:25 PM Post #173,239 of 177,745
Not sure if I kept getting auto logouts because they're updating the site or there's a bug somewhere.... I really miss the real-time new post notification from the old site that pops up in the corner...
You have to check the "Keep me logged in" box. Otherwise it'll auto log out after like 1 hour or some ridiculously short time.

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:31 PM Post #173,240 of 177,745
First post on the new UI. I have to say that it's pretty terrible. Worse than the original imo. Ads too loud. Things are hard to navigate now. :frowning2:

Apr 27, 2017 at 11:10 PM Post #173,243 of 177,745
First post on the new UI. I have to say that it's pretty terrible. Worse than the original imo. Ads too loud. Things are hard to navigate now. :frowning2:

Things hidden and hard to navigate means more random page visits. Random page visits means more loud and obnoxious ad views. Means more money for HF.

I think that's perfectly fine!!!1!11 /s

Apr 28, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #173,244 of 177,745
calling head-fi WIS here
Is there anyone have seen real watches on anime?
For example, Cartier Tank Solo worn by Rin on Fate Kaleid
I'm glad can completing the series, it's too much fan service and yuri scene, not my preference
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 1:09 AM Post #173,245 of 177,745
A student at our school made this his graphics project. Try and score 300 points!

http://live.kongio.com/nier/

Woah~ negative lives, talk about deep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want that separator bar back lol

also seems like the site is continuously getting updated... some of my ad removal rules already broke.

Code:
.ad-regulator {display: none;}
#stretcher-top ~ * {display: none;}
#stretcher-bot ~ *:not(footer) {display: none;}
.inner-top-nav-backdrop {margin-bottom: 20px;}
.right-column {border: none !important;}

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 2:42 AM Post #173,246 of 177,745
Woah~ negative lives, talk about deep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want that separator bar back lol

also seems like the site is continuously getting updated... some of my ad removal rules already broke.

Well you keep posting your rules here of course they will take that and counter you. :p

Apr 28, 2017 at 5:43 AM Post #173,247 of 177,745
Specific feedback is helpful for us to see what the members want. Generic "this is crap," not so much. :wink: How would you improve the site? Waifu everywhere?

I don't think the "Signed in as" thing in the sidebar needs to be there. Size the avatar down a bit and move to the top banner if you need an easily clickable shortcut to your profile. I mean, there is one, but you wouldn't guess it's clickable if you didn't hover the cursor over it.
Anyway, remove it and make the actual post region wider. I know there are ads, but couldn't you really move them to the sidebar?

Already mentioned, but the spacing between the posts is too much. Especially on mobile.

On mobile, the banner is HUGE. At least twice the size of the old one. Please make it smaller or at least don't make it float.
[FAUX-EDIT] Oh wait, there's a menu button there? Doesn't show up for me, there's just a clickable region.

Actually, it's pretty damn big even in the desktop site. I removed the blank spaces with uBlock, but still...

I'm not on desktop right now so I'm not sure if it's not fixed yet, but I remember the top and bottom menu bars having uncentered text.

The buttons and quote/code boxes look like from a totally different place.

#killallwhites :^)
(but seriously, it's too goddamn bright. The gray from the previous script was a decent compromise, I guess. Dark skin wouldn't be bad either)

I like my HTML view, you know?

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 5:51 AM Post #173,248 of 177,745
Oh, and I still can't quote on mobile. Above post was started on desktop, which is why it has one.

And I still can't see what I'm writing on mobile unless I write a post long enough to reach the bottom of the input field. Even worse in landscape, because I literally only see the banner and the keyboard. Sometimes it maximizes the field, but not on this site.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 8:39 AM Post #173,249 of 177,745
GI2b268.jpg
YZfqwlL.jpg

bMCoRv0.jpg

RIP Huddler, change is inevitable. We'll just have to deal with XenForo.

TngtTHb.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #173,250 of 177,745
You have to check the "Keep me logged in" box. Otherwise it'll auto log out after like 1 hour or some ridiculously short time.
I'm feelin' it

YgpQZqX.png

Funny thing is that I am logged in. It asks me to log in again if I click on the "Watched threads" link in the top right corner below my username.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back